[Closed] Do you guys have UIDAI named contact saved by itself in ur device ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

ChiranthAtharvaa , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Do you guys have UIDAI named contact saved by itself in ur device ? pls check . if yes, delete it asap . ur personal data and bank details may be hacked so delete it . it's an official announcement by Google and some Telecom companies .
    Android is not secure tq bye.

WindyCity63 likes this.
  2. X1517396854503
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

X1517396854503 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Thanks to Skynet for it. Its old news btw. Don't worry your phone can't be hacked because of this. Delete that crap, its useless.

Dhruvit Jain likes this.
  3. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

ChiranthAtharvaa , Dec 3, 2018 :
    u did it right ? let others delete the contact , it's old news for u but lot of guys don't know about it tq

4. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

MarcioReis87 , Dec 4, 2018 :
    No, as a matter fact, I only have one contact. And that's myself.
    Now you're thinking "he must be some kind of a loser or sociopath" or wonder if I'm a special agent that prioritizes anonymously for it's own good.
    Well, one thing I can say about me is that I'm good with guns... in video games! Sometimes when I'm lucky I get an invitation from people that allows me to spectate players in a match. One day I asked if I could play with them, the game crashed afterwards.
    It was unfortunate, I bet that day was the day I could play with real players after 3 years being a mere spectator, I felt great gathering up the courage to ask a random player if I wouldn't be a bother to join a 64 open public server battlefield 1 game.
    Now when I open the game it says:
    "System Crashed:
    }boot.sequence.start=no
    }AllowReasonError=(yes,no)
    }yes...
    Error found:
    You have been violating the rules of our Agreement Statement contract."

I went to see the rules I had to obey it only had one:
    1. If you're "The One" you are NOT allowed to play any matches publicly ever in this Game.

I was shocked... The One!!!! My happyness didn't stop to manifest itself . I may have been a bit overjoyed even but I didn't care. On all the previous thousands of softwares that I installed for the last 20 years ranging from games to wordpad sortwares, this was the only one that didn't had my name on it!

5. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 19, 2018

ChiranthAtharvaa , Dec 19, 2018 :
    lol robot found

6. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 21, 2018

7. ChiranthAtharvaa
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2018

8. G_Viru
    Jelly Bean Dec 21, 2018

9. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 21, 2018