2. lucky_ameta
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2018

lucky_ameta , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Who said I dont like it

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  3. G_Jessie_Tomich_izOb
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2018

G_Jessie_Tomich_izOb , Apr 23, 2018 :
    I've yet to have an issue with a official mainline patch. Not saying it will never happen.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 23, 2018

The1Lion , Apr 23, 2018 :
    So title of thread and first sentence is don't buy, but then there's a P.S. saying you love your OnePlus so buy a 6 or whatever? :confused:

I guess it's true, there really is a thin line between love and hate :rolleyes:

Ravi BINAVAT and Hydra Bob like this.
  5. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Apr 23, 2018

Hydra Bob , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Another thread filled with pure foolishness. This isn't your Facebook page where you can tell others not to comment if they don't agree with you. This is a forum which at it's core is for public discussion and debate between users so if other's experiences differ from yours they are more than free to express that.

Personally I haven't had any issues with any major bugs at all and the few minor ones I have experienced have been easily solved with some basic troubleshooting. As far as the camera goes we all know that didn't live up to the marketing but I myself waited out the hype and got exactly what I expected which I feel is more than reasonable for a phone in this price range. And if you expect anyone from OnePlus to read this you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018

6. championspike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2018

championspike , Apr 23, 2018 :
    OnePlus is a community based company and others are investors based company so u pick ur poison...

In the recent news regarding security u can see that we have got all the patches, but in others they have not got all of it only 75% patched...

anyways it's ur choice...

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  7. Jvrcarrasco
    Eclair Apr 23, 2018

Jvrcarrasco , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Instead of talking thrash you can post your problem and the community will probably help you figure out how to get your device up to par. If that doesn't work and you got a faulty phone, you can start a replacement repair request. I have done it two times, Once with the OnePlus One and once with the OnePlus 3. Provided you legally purchased your device.

Plus, I bet you are one of those guys that complain and then end up buying the phone anyways.

Griogarach likes this.
  8. Griogarach
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2018

Griogarach , Apr 23, 2018 :
    My post is my opinion, which I am just as entitled to put across as you are yours. My question about the validity of your whining remains.

Throughout the four pages (so far) of this thread, you fail to list your problems, despite being invited to do so. I do notice that you are spouting a high volume of backchat without any actual content.

Why not go ahead and post what you are running, as well as all your bugs, and see if the community can help you out?

9. Jvrcarrasco
    Eclair Apr 23, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. mishraashutosh311
    Donut Apr 23, 2018

mishraashutosh311 , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Mine OnePlus 3T works just fine... i have not faced any problem till date
    So you keep your opinion to yourself..

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  11. labib123
    Froyo Apr 23, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  12. lostLambda
    Lollipop Apr 23, 2018

lostLambda , Apr 23, 2018 :
    If they had said "clearerer photos", I would have bought their 5T. :p

sommersy and Tobikage like this.
  13. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Apr 23, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Apr 23, 2018 :
    agreed bro ! have you ever read their disclaimer w.r.to., the community ?

The devs clearly state that "we can't look into each and every points posted in the community, but will surely adhere to the core issues and sort them out" !

but, if they fail to adhere you or me or whomever it is have the rights to fight for our solution [e]1f44a[/e]

I'm not defending but if you want an immediate solution no probs..... kindly report to them personally in the "feedback" option available in your profile page itself.

if they fail to accomplish your problem within .... may be a couple of weeks you can report it in our community......

definitely, some dick or Harry will help you / us [e]1f44a[/e]

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  14. Ravi BINAVAT

15. G_Sarte_Arne
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2018

G_Sarte_Arne , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Plot twist: Samsung's software is also a heaven for bugs ;)

No software is 100% complete. There's even software bugs in Googles own Nexus/Pixel phones ;)

16. Rocdsand
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2018

17. rogerm104

18. anandkrrishna
    Eclair Apr 23, 2018

anandkrrishna , Apr 23, 2018 :
    From a OnePlus 1 to OnePlus 2 to a OnePlus 5t owner.
    never complained about the hardware or software. always the best. #NeverSettle

Evictor likes this.
  19. hjano
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2018

Evictor likes this.
  20. nimit
    Donut Apr 23, 2018