Not open for further replies.
  1. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 5, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Jul 5, 2019 :
    I thought you were on spelling holiday?

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2019

Impersonal , Jul 5, 2019 :
    I didn't want kids finding about that stuff, and winning all them PUGB matches! We have a responsibility, you know...
    ross.jpg

3. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jul 6, 2019

Mr. BG likes this.
  4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jul 6, 2019

5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

6. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 6, 2019

superplus , Jul 6, 2019 :
    There are many good replies in this thread, I would just like to highlight again the wise stickied response by admin @David Y.:
    And this reply sums it up pretty well too:
    If you bought the OnePlus 6T shortly before the release of the OnePlus 7, you either had a need for a new phone there and then, and thus couldn't wait for any new devices to be released at a later point in time, or you just fancied the upgrade and at the time the specs/price ratio of the 6T seemed fair/attractive to you.

Either way, you can't discount that you were able to use your OnePlus 6T happily in this interim.

If you want to feel wronged, there is probably nothing anyone here can say that will change your mind about this, but since this is nothing new, and not just restricted to OnePlus, or any mobile phone company, or even tech company, maybe you can take it as a lesson to re-evaluate your next purchase in this light and decide why it is you want to make that specific purchase at that specific time. If it is just to impress people, the majority of the people have phones much less impressive than the OnePlus 6T and probably wouldn't even know it not the latest and greatest.

This thread has offered a space to those who felt wronged to commiserate, but it's been nearly 2 months now since the OnePlus 7 was launched and this thread has turned more into a trolling place and spelling lessons, so I think it's time to call it a day. Until the next launch ;_;

Please try to enjoy things in life. Either look at your 6T and appreciate it for the beautiful device it still is, or let it go and move on to pastures and devices and companies anew, as you please. The world is your oyster.