1295
[CLOSED]FACE UNLOCK VOTING FOR 3/3T USERS

?

Bring FACE UNLOCK for the OnePlus3T & OnePlus3

  1. YES

    86.2%
  2. NO

    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varun1225
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2017

    Varun1225 , Dec 31, 2017 :
    that will be a yes too because the phone is using camera to unlock.
     

  2. O1510679512871
    Donut Dec 31, 2017

  3. G_Sachin_Swer_EiBX
    Donut Dec 31, 2017

  4. Chins2013
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017


  5. G_Gaurav_Mishra_PALC
    Eclair Dec 31, 2017

  6. ponu.krishna
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  7. Balajii_Ch
    Eclair Dec 31, 2017

  8. ssharath
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2017

  9. ShriramWagh
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  10. G_Jude_Ferolous_Dvib
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  11. Mahendra2711
    Eclair Dec 31, 2017


  12. Ashukarn
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017


  13. Deactivated User
    Dec 31, 2017


  14. G_Anand_KS_HeqE
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  15. macroy
    Donut Dec 31, 2017


  16. charanteja76
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  17. A_Ashutosh_Shrivastava_S
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2017

  18. utkarshns
    Froyo Dec 31, 2017

    utkarshns , Dec 31, 2017 :
    Would be helpful in many situations like greasy or slightly wet fingers were fingerprint doesn't work in a single go.
    Simply put, its good to have. This way users who want it (90% according to the poll) will be able to use it. The rest 10% can ignore it.
     

    donald wartika likes this.
  19. creed90
    Donut Dec 31, 2017

  20. Anildevarapu
    Eclair Dec 31, 2017