B_Wrath , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Ya right.

thesign and palc like this.
  4. JavierL
    Froyo Jul 21, 2020

5. vaibhavballi
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2020

vaibhavballi , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Really, with so much confusion, for the first time I put my hard earned money in one plus 8 rather than buying usual below 20k phone. Just because I heard a lot of good about this brand. But even before half month I heard about Nord and saw camera features in other expensive phones, I felt very bad about wasting my money. Look and feel is too good on one plus 8, but I would compromise a little if I get better camera features at much lower price. I too felt cheated on price and feature front. Atleast there should be some sort of compansation for one plus 8 users or else this will be my first and last one plus device. Now I come to know similar cases happened with their previous versions also. Please do not do such things. I know this is a marketing strategy and people will actually now even feel more confident while buying nord. So you have made a potential market for nord and each such complaint will only make the nord market strong as one will compare nord with flagship one plus 8 and didn't even think about comparing to other brands. But it hurt sentiments and will lead you to low value segments from flagship one, because potential buyer for flagship phone will not believe on your brand anymore. Please take some action or atleast accept your mistake!!!

6. thesign
    Gingerbread Jul 21, 2020

thesign , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Welcome to the fast moving world of tech!
    Sell your phone, buy the Nord.
    Problem solved.

7. vaibhavballi
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2020

vaibhavballi , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Have you read my whole comment? It's not fast moving tech, it's marketing strategy I feel. Already the features they are providing in Nord is available in market, just not this cheap. One Plus 8 is released few months old and sudden price fall for such configuration in case of Nord seems absurd.

8. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jul 21, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jul 21, 2020 :
    Probably biggest stack of nonsense I've read for the last hour.
    View attachment 1364827

9. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Jul 22, 2020

Cervantes , Jul 22, 2020 :
    Hi
    there is no deception, there is no reason to be disappointed, they are two different phones with different prices

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread closed

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator