[CLOSED]Finally settled ! via OnePlus 9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrityunjay_Gupta
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2021

Mrityunjay_Gupta , via OnePlus 9 , Oct 28, 2021 :
    That is why you buy 3 year old ios device at same price and you will receive double what current new android offers ! It really disappointing 2 year update for a flagship its acceptable for mid range even they get 2 year maybe not quick as oneplus but atleast they get ! Look at my condition i was upgrading from pixel 3 to 4a or 5a but somehow i baught oneplus 9 and all of my friends who own pixel is running on android 12 ! And what i have heard oneplus not even released beta 2 of oxygen os or i say newly color os
    People got confused that after merger with oppo oneplus will get fast update ! But thats not true they so much device on single shed so by removing bugs one by one from all device it will take some time ! Allready they didn't care for oneplus consumer they should have asked users that will they buy next oneplus if its runs on color os ! I guarantee you if they put poll of that they will no the reality !
    From Never settle to forcefully pushed them into different UI and features fells like they have killed oneplus
    And i don't understand why my concern is getting closed ! Do they even asking am i satisfied with answer or what

2. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2021

3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 30, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 30, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Google released Android 12 just this month, all the android phone manofacturers needs to adapt their os to android 12.
    Usually, Oneplus is the first, ot at least one of the first to release a stable version based on new android releases.
    Also, there is a new software maintenance schedule
    • Flagship product line (including T / R): The OnePlus 8 series and newer devices will receive 3 major Android updates and 4 years of security updates.
    • Nord / Nord CE: The first OnePlus Nord and newer Nord / Nord CE devices will receive 2 major Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
    • Nord N series: Starting from N10 and N100, all N series devices will receive 1 major Android update and 3 years of security updates.
    You can read more about it here
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...se-and-software-maintenance-schedule.1462181/
    Or also read and use this thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/
    Thread closed