[CLOSED]Front camera blurr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musthafa PP
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Musthafa PP , Oct 15, 2019 :
    I'm using OnePlus 3T more 2 years now and recently my front camera focus working not properly and it's affecting photos also. But front camera is working as usual mean time. Does anyone know about this issue?

2. Paschfire
    KitKat Oct 15, 2019

Paschfire , via OnePlus 3T Gunmetal , Oct 15, 2019 :
    This is a commonly known and widely reported HW defect of 3/3T devices, the rear camera looses the ability to focus, or fails to function completely.

... Also note, SW updates have nothing to do with the camera issue(s), so if the issue became apparent after an update to OOS, it's nothing more than pure coincidence

I suggest you try clearing the App Data for the camera app from within System Settings. Failing that, if the issue persist after factory resetting the device, take or send your device into a OnePlus service center to have the rear camera module replaced.

In the future try use the forums search to find answers to commonly asked questions, before creating unnecessary threads like this one. You will likely also find the solution faster than waiting for someone else providing one.

Musthafa PP likes this.
  3. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 15, 2019

superplus , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Hi, sorry to hear you are facing issues, please try as advised by @Paschfire:

And indeed, otherwise you would have to go to a Service Center.

Please have a look at the forums' Terms & Rules and try to search for an answer to future queries, rather than creating a thread of your own, there are quite a number of threads on this issue:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/search/411215854/?q=camera blur focus&o=relevance&c[node]=200 202 262 203

Thread answered (thanks @Paschfire) and closed. Any issues, feel free to PM: Https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus

Paschfire likes this.