[Closed] HELP ME!!! Just received an invite. Should I buy the One or wait for the next Nexus?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennyp
    Eclair Jul 25, 2014

2. JersonCastro06
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

JersonCastro06 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    So you got an extremely rare invite and you're having doubts on whether to purchase this amazing device... You better make up your mind quick because you have only 24 hours to decide. I would personally choose the OnePlus One of course. It offers unique chatacterisitc that not even the Nexus series can offer. This is coming from a Nexus 4 user, btw. :)

3. cheerfull39
    Eclair Jul 25, 2014

cheerfull39 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Buy it....For 350 bucks....Worst case if you hate it....Ebay! And I have one and love it so far.

4. nigelhealy
    KitKat Jul 25, 2014

nigelhealy , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Also have Nexus 5 here and love it.

The OPO is here now you have an invite. The Nexus 6 is a future phone which you might not like at all.

If there's a reason to NOT buy the OPO, make it a reason of the OPO's fault not 2nd-guessing futures as you'll be always 2nd-guessing futures and never buy anything.

I suggest order it. If you don't want to you know what to do...

5. Vtmetal
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

Vtmetal , Jul 25, 2014 :
    I think next nexus is going to be similar to lg g3. If you like g3, wait. Also you will get faster Android updates from Google. I'm considering a new nexus too. I'm waiting to see how opo ramps up production.

GhostReader likes this.
  6. Lucluc52
    Eclair Jul 25, 2014

Lucluc52 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Simple buy it, why pay so much more for sort of the same. And same as someone else said sell it if you like the nexus more. And you make a few people happy with the invites you can do. It's not worth waiting for the price you can get it for.

7. Rob5ert
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2014

Rob5ert , Jul 25, 2014 :
    I think nexus 6 will have some comparable specs and maybe a finger print reader and for sure wireless charging but won't be as customizable as this one neither in software nor in accessories so it depends on what you want. Enjoy your invite or share it :) roberto.renteria@gmail.com

8. gunsmith_cats
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

gunsmith_cats , Jul 25, 2014 :
    God people are so annoying with they're begging... all you beggers know this no one who has an invite will give you one if you say things like please please oh please me oh my phone is damaged oh my girlfriend would like one I really want that one you gotta have a reason and more often than not you need to know someone . the only other fair way of doing it is putting the invite in a thread like some have done first click on it wins or give it to an early supporter nuff said...otherwise...wait in line

9. KrishPlusOne
    Jelly Bean Jul 25, 2014

Darkmatter likes this.
  10. thenicologix
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

thenicologix , Jul 25, 2014 :
    The next nexus will cost about 100$/€ more than the OPO. if you don't want to spend as that you should buy the OPO. If you think money isn't a problem wait until the next /last nexus comes out

11. eranm5
    Jelly Bean Jul 25, 2014

12. marteebee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 25, 2014

13. anmali
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

anmali , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Who knows if there is the "next" NEXUS at all?
    These are all rumors there is no truth to them. You may end up sitting with no phone for a while,,lol

14. cactus_ch
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

cactus_ch , Jul 25, 2014 :
    why ask such question here, haha, what you are saying is killing people waiting for invitation. You got it first, then generate 3 invitations for us. So you get it first, then decide keep it or not.

15. fcarreto
    Donut Jul 25, 2014

16. swamyraam
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2015

swamyraam , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Immediately go for opo, My six months experience with this phone is amazing. Dont loose opportunity. Best of luck.

17. barb
    Nougat Jul 22, 2015

eranm5, pablofg1978 and finaldentiny like this.
  18. furdy2
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2015

furdy2 , Jul 23, 2015 :
    Seeing as you are on OnePlus forums and most the people are pro OnePlus. Hmmmm....:D

eranm5 likes this.