[Closed]Help needs to go back to stable Rom via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

TinuJoseph , via OnePlus 7T , May 1, 2020 :
    Hi All,

could someone can help me to go back to stable Rom from Open Beta 12.
    I know the forum moderator will come now and close the thred ,, saying search in the forum.

I did all the search and I couldn't find any specific answer saying rollback to stable Rom for OnePlus 7.

I have a request for moderator, before closing this thread help me with the exact answer, or provide me the link for an existing thread about roll back.

This is OnePlus forum to help the user who struggle to do things. Don't make this forum as moderator territory and act as a king.

Never settle doesn't mean that the users has to settle with what they have.

kindly help.

thanks in advance.

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 1, 2020

B_Wrath , May 1, 2020 :
    All beta related queries must be done on the beta thread.
    That is expected out of any competent beta tester.
    Don't create redundant threads.

3. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

Dear Friend,

I don't know who you are.? However I respect your answer. ..

Can you show me a thread or reply in any of the beta Thread, regarding the answer I have requested... ?

I am not creating 100 threads asking the same... If you are a moderator go through the forum and find how many unnecessary threads are in the forum. Delete those threads and make the forum clean. Thant is what a moderator supposed to do.

Never Settle moderators will never allow users to settle with anything.

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 1, 2020

5. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

Yes, for installing the beta, from stable, there is clear instructions, which I can find in the forum or beta thread.

In the same way, there should be clear instructions who wish to go back to stable from open beta..

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 1, 2020

B_Wrath , May 1, 2020 :
    There is clear instructions on going back to stable build also. And the thread is available right here on this forum.

If you were a competent beta tester, you would have known where and how to find it. And a simple Google search would have given you links to articles which say how to rollback.

So, instead of blaming the mods for closing the threads, why don't you ask this question in the open beta thread itself? There is no need to create this thread.

7. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

Right, If you are good enough to find the instructions in the forum or able to find the clear answer from a Google search, can you please share the link to me...

I am not good in that.. please accept the request..

Thanks in advance.

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 1, 2020

B_Wrath , May 1, 2020 :
    I won't give the link. You did a research before installing the beta, now do a research for going back.
    I'll give you a hint though. Read the open beta 1 thread.

9. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

You don't have to give me the link. Now you said it go to open beta 1, to find the answer.
    This should have been done in the first reply you sent to me in this thread. That is expected from a forum member.
    Forum is created to help others, not to act as aa king of territory.
    You supported the moderator, right. Why those moderators can't add a line every beta thread, saying that for roll back to stable ro follow this link. I can't find anything like this. you might be able to...

Anyway thanks..

10. TinuJoseph
    Cupcake May 1, 2020

One more thing for your kind knowledge, There is no research needed to go to a open beta update. Just download recent open beta and update over your stable Rom. it will be update successfully.
    But, roll back from open beta to stable needs research, and there is no clear thread in this forum..
    I think you probably hide it for yourself, or OnePlus just personally created a thread for you..

Anyway Thanks..

11. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 1, 2020

B_Wrath , May 1, 2020 :
    No. What has to be done first is for you to ask this question in the pinned beta thread. The forum has a rule against creating duplicate threads. You flouted that rule.
    Because any competent beta tester will know where do find it.
    Not any normal user will know about beta builds. Only who has researched about it will know that there is a beta build. You read something in order to install it. The same is expected while you rollback.

So, stop projecting your I competencies on others.

12. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator May 1, 2020

Cervantes , May 1, 2020 :
    Hi
    Please, use the beta thread for questions and comments

read the first post beta 11
    Copy
    Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

B_Wrath likes this.