[CLOSED]Help!!!!!!! Please:-( I would like an OP7Pro but can't afford it atm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Somebody
    Donut Jun 6, 2019

Mr Somebody , Jun 6, 2019 :
    Does anyone know how to get a OnePlus 7pro? I'm out of money by the time I save for 7pro the OnePlus would be releasing another set of series mobile phones , so any contest or giveaways? And yeah I've almost participated in every contest in this community but the least into consideration.....Can anyone help me? And I'll #neversettle without OnePlus

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 6, 2019

Dresa91 , Jun 6, 2019 :
    you can get it by buying. it is the only way at the moment

3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2019

Matt 80 , Jun 6, 2019 :
    You can get one by giving money to oneplus.

Wait for that one then.

Nope.

Hashtags don't work here.

4. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 6, 2019

KeepTransisting , Jun 6, 2019 :
    So at that point just save up the money and buy the next model?

Nick 59, meatandy and Dresa91 like this.
  5. overpricedcoffee
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2019

Nick 59 and meatandy like this.
  6. meatandy
    Oreo Jun 6, 2019

meatandy , Jun 6, 2019 :
    By making payments to T-Mobile.

buntycubal, Matt 80 and Nick 59 like this.
  7. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 6, 2019

superplus , Jun 6, 2019 :
    Other than everything already mentioned by all the helpful members here (thanks everyone!), which basically give you the following options:
    - Just (save up and) buy it by giving your money to OnePlus
    - Wait for the next one (as per @Matt 80) if you'll not have the money till then
    - Get it on contract through a provider, if available to you (e.g. T-Mobile in the US, EE in the UK, etc.) as per @meatandy
    all you can do is keep your eye on the Contests section on the forums, the Raffles (unlikely they'll raffle a phone, but who knows, you might at least win some accessories for it) and maybe also the Announcements or your Region, in case they mention anything there. Otherwise OnePlus might announce something on their various social media platforms too (Facebook, Twitter, ...).

Anyway, please, while you consider your options, might I draw your attention to the forums' Terms & Rules, specifically the following:
    - 1.1: a title of "help please" is completely non-informative, it's probably the number one title on the forums, ranging for things from "my dog just ate my phone", to "I am experiencing a really weird bug", to "I haven't received the latest update yet", to "please give me money to buy a phone" (please note that most of these examples violate several other forum rules too) - I've changed your title to reflect the thread's contents better
    - 1.4: it might come across as if you're asking for people to "help you out financially" - please be aware that the forums are absolutely not the space for this.

Also, there's other giveaways outside of OnePlus you could try to partake in, e.g. Android Authority, some of the various reviewers sometimes host giveaways, etc. The digital world is your oyster. But again, note that any referral links from any giveaways posted on these forums will be met with official warning points for violating Rule 1.4 No Ads - Self promotion as per above.

Either way, all the best, thread answered and closed. Any issues, feel free to PM: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus

buntycubal and meatandy like this.