[CLOSED]huge loss for me (almost looted me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syedtanzeel
    Donut Aug 19, 2019

Syedtanzeel , Aug 19, 2019 :
    when i buyed one plus 6t 4months ago it was 38k in india.then after suddenly in five days it was down to almost 31k and now its 27k is it a joke????and u say you are customer centric company.it hurts when you realize you paid 10k extra for same device

G1541777717518 likes this.
  2. eye842
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2019

eye842 , Aug 19, 2019 :
    You should have waited.......you should keep on waiting.....wait a little longer........wait it might be reduced tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.....you better keep on waiting.

SoniaB, Liehjan, Kytharsis and 6 others like this.
  3. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 19, 2019

youbi , Aug 19, 2019 :
    The truth is that this is how the smartphones world works (especially in the Android part of it, where things move even faster). You can't really buy a phone ans expect to sell it for the same price months later. The market conditions change rapidly.

Can you point out an Android phone where that doesn't happen?

The important things is to buy the phone when you need it and be able to use to its full extent while you want. And no price drop will change that, so surely you aren't loosing anything... ;)

Praty_28, SoniaB, Liehjan and 4 others like this.
  4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 19, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 19, 2019 :
    [​IMG]

5. Syedtanzeel
    Donut Aug 19, 2019

i accept it happen with every phone but still almost 14k within this much short period is more than expected and op7 with sd 855 dual stereo speakers for 32k what a joke

Starcommander likes this.
  6. Syedtanzeel
    Donut Aug 19, 2019

yeah this is how this company works on gain gain gain

Kytharsis likes this.
  7. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 19, 2019

youbi , Aug 19, 2019 :
    You just said that you accept that happens with every phone, but still you say this:

Probably you meant th

"yeah this is how this smartphone market works on gain gain gain"

;)

No point on blaming one company for it, the truth is that we can even say that is a tech issue nowadays, and not only a smartphones thing. Thats why you should buy things only when you need them and use them while they serve the purpose for what you bought them.

The all I lost X $/€ in Y months doesn't really makes that much sense. The truth is that if you are using the phone and he is doing his part, than you haven't really lost.

SoniaB, B_Wrath and Kytharsis like this.
  8. eye842
    Lollipop Aug 19, 2019

eye842 , Aug 19, 2019 :
    You got cought by the oxymoron of price reduction. We all want a discount as long as there isn't a bigger discount coming soon afterwards.
    Most of consumers have tried it one way or the other with any company.

B_Wrath and Kytharsis like this.
  9. ngydat
    KitKat Aug 20, 2019

ngydat , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Have you been living under a rock all this time ? How can it be so surprising that prices decrease months after the release of any product (not just phones) ?

B_Wrath and Kytharsis like this.
  10. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Aug 20, 2019

SoniaB , Aug 20, 2019 :
    There is not much else left to say beyond what has already been said.

Thread has ran its course so closed