[Closed]I got censored and banned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yetiweston Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

yetiweston, Jul 31, 2015 :
    I see the poster has gone very quiet now we have had an answer from a mod, I am sure he will be banned again soon enough.....

2. The Judge Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

The Judge, Jul 31, 2015 :
    What makes no sense here is that many people write things both good and bad, and yet for some reason you got banned...

Obviously you aren't telling the whole story.

mahvi likes this.
  3. The Judge Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

Why on earth would it deserve to be outside of the support area? Seriously, the entitlement of some of the people here...

pbergonzi and mahvi like this.
  4. ScorpioPirate Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

ScorpioPirate, Jul 31, 2015 :
    Guy's maybe the OP have make several new tread, with stuff they don't want. Maybe He have spammed some tread, we never have to know.
    Also lot of users, have "missed" some post that not count up anymore. I see lot of users with high "trophypoint" but less post, so they don't deserve this high level, but it's only my opinion.
    I have "work" as Moderator and Super-Mod in several GPS forums, and I surely understand the Moderator in this forum, sometimes they have to work Hard to close and Ban some users, and sometimes they also made mistakes. But thats are the lives.
    I think the Moderator doing a' great job on this forum :):)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015

5. Zbutt Froyo Jul 31, 2015

Zbutt, Jul 31, 2015 :
    DUDE i literally told the whole story. Like i said the only bad thing i probably did was type in caps but obvs that isnt legit grounds to ban someone. And like i said it was my first thread in like weeks... i definately wasnt spamming the forums what so ever.

6. risky1301 Lollipop Jul 31, 2015

7. The Judge Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

That isn't true, the mods said you were banned, and came back, banned again, and now you're back, and apparently unwelcome.

You seemed to miss the whole part of your first account.

If you were banned from my court and came back you'd be sitting in prison now.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015

8. mznpopman Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

mznpopman, Jul 31, 2015 :
    Because it's an opinion not technical support.... Duh...

9. The Judge Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

It's an opinion about support. I really don't give a damn about your experience with them, and the entitlement you show thinking that everyone wants to read your pointless dribble is laughable..

sexibwoy likes this.
  10. mznpopman Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

mznpopman, Jul 31, 2015 :
    Thank you for your opinion. At least many other people don't think the same way you do. Have a good day

11. Dodkrake Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

Dodkrake, Jul 31, 2015 :
    I don't get it. I placed my opinions several times, even stating that I don't like OP2, and didn't get banned or even warned. What are you not telling us?

12. mahvi Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2015

mahvi, Jul 31, 2015 :
    Well let me give you my post to like/ratio. It's around 1:11 posts to likes. To be honest not a single one of those likes was spammed. What happened is that some original off topic threads users made were moved to community where post count doesn't get included towards your status. I lost about 3k+ posts this way. Don't be deceived by those 22k likes lol.

13. Zbutt Froyo Jul 31, 2015

Zbutt, Jul 31, 2015 :
    Are you serious if you get banned you cant come back with another account? Are you sure about that because when you click support after youre banned it says that the best thing to do is to make another account to use forums again IT SAYS THAT OFFICIALLY. One account ban =/= person ban from forums.

14. sexibwoy Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

sexibwoy, Jul 31, 2015 :

Wow, you're member 4, 043. You got in early. Nice !!!

15. sexibwoy Gingerbread Aug 1, 2015

sexibwoy, Aug 1, 2015 :

I wish the same thing too. Wait till the BEGGING for invites begins. It was ridiculous last year. Some of the threads that people made up to try to make others feel sorry for them. I remember there was a *supposed* hot female, that was trying to be so cute, I broke my phone.. I need an invite.. someone please help this innocent girl out blah bah blah. Give me a phone because I'm cute... & the harassing the early supporters because.. well because we got in on it early?

Crap like that (which I suspect will begin again in a few weeks), the threads w/ people who don't know how to use the search function..., sign, the list goes on. Maybe they need more moderators.

Nyco30 likes this.
  16. Nevabackdown Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2015

Nevabackdown, Aug 1, 2015 :
    Can you plz share the post for which you got banned.....

17. Zbutt Froyo Aug 1, 2015

Zbutt, Aug 1, 2015 :
    I cant search my account so i cant search for the thread. They mightve deleted my thread too... ill try to find it

Nevabackdown likes this.
  18. Nyco30 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

Nyco30, Aug 3, 2015 :
    Yeah. Begging is likely to happen again and rain like hell. Unfortunately, mods can't do anything against that tide, just try and patch it altogether...But that can be funny too, like this one which made me laugh a lot at that time: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/work-weekend-away-costs-me-my-invite.54056/

19. sexibwoy Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

Nyco30 likes this.
  20. pbergonzi KitKat Aug 4, 2015