[closed] iPhone x nearest copy phone will be oneplus 6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

2. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 31, 2018

Baymax , Mar 31, 2018 :
    Why search when I owned the Evo 3D and the HTC One M7, M8, and M9?

Punk_69 likes this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

4. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

5. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

6. Baymax

Baymax , Mar 31, 2018 :
    I am not sure I understand where you are going here. I am not denying that the OP5 was eerily smiliar in looks to the iPhone 7 Plus. You can ask others that I even called it the iPhOnePlus 5 in many of my WIR segments before I decided to stop them altogether. The OnePlus 3 series was modeled after the HTC One M9. But That is not what your thread here is about. It is about the OnePlus 6 being closest in a 1:1 to an iPhone X. Which again I call hogwash to.

varma246 likes this.
  7. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

8. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

9. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

10. Baymax

Baymax , Mar 31, 2018 :
    They decided not before Septemberr because they had already finished the final design of the OnePlus 5T by the time September came around. The tech industry has to finalize designs of products months in advance.

11. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

12. kunal.shukla
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2018

kunal.shukla , Mar 31, 2018 :
    I never thought i would say that but I am liking the samsung design direction more. They are not following anyone blindly and they still have the 3.5mm headphone jack on their devices.

Deactivated User and Baymax like this.
  13. Punk_69
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2018

Punk_69 , Mar 31, 2018 :
    Huh, are you even "reading" what I wrote? I guess nah, so I'll ignore your pointless jabbering

varma246 and Baymax like this.
  14. varma246
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2018

varma246 , Mar 31, 2018 :
    You once again proved that you're a thickhead.
    Your head is so thick that till now it didn't even get the statement that"we do agree that oneplus(Chinese) copies other brands"

You are trying to inject the same point over and over again that we all know ,why?

And i observed that you're posting "hehehe and hahaha" to hide your butt hurt and cover your a55...that won't help mate coz we all know that you are feeling the pain of your butt hurt.

I pity you dude.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018

Baymax, Punk_69 and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  15. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Mar 31, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Mar 31, 2018 :
    He changed the topic after my first comment itself rofl

16. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , Mar 31, 2018 :
    I honestly think that this is getting crazy proportions.

I know some people are upset, that’s perfectly fine, just buy something else or don’t buy anything at all.

What I think is happening is a snowball effect. It seems people are just waiting for an excuse these days to hate a company. Even Google dealt with something like this with the blue shift on the screen of the Pixel 2 XL.

I prefer a phone with no notch - I would prefer a phone with a full screen edge do edge. Having a notch will not make me not buy the OnePlus 6 if the other features are great. The screen on the Pixel 2 XL it’s not the reason I didn’t buy one.

The general human behaviour is to walk and think in group - it’s easier and we feel safe. I don’t care if it’s a trend or a mid step while the technology isn’t here to have a 99% screen to body ratio.

What I know is that now is cool to hate the notch - and I believe it’s also cool to hate brands - OnePlus and Apple are good examples.

The community need to take a chill pill until the phone is revealed. It’s a great phone? Cool. It’s a disaster? You have other options. Now, insulting the company, insulting other users, asking to do this or remove that now that we already have threads about it, no, that’s not going to change anything.

It’s not my place to impose what I think on anyone. You can act like who you are. I just hope that the majority of the forums can act like a civil place - where I can hate the notch and you can love the notch, and we can talk about it.

One thing I can say: if you focus on a single thing, you will lose perspective of the whole picture. Be a freaking phone or something that actually is important in your life.

17. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

18. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

19. Deactivated User
    Mar 31, 2018

20. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Mar 31, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Mar 31, 2018 :
    Nope, I(the small group of "We") want you to realize that you shouldn't be changing the topic just because you can't defend your opinion. I could honestly speak in your favor and still beat you.