[CLOSED]Is One Plus team going to release a add-on NFC for Oneplus 2 device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waheedrafiq
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

waheedrafiq , Jun 23, 2016 :
    I live in UK and google pay is now available , i brought my Oneplus 2 device in February so its less than couple of months old , never thought that a "flag-ship killer" phone is going to be release without NFC. so I am disappointment with OnePlus team , so my question is can you purchase or would OnePLus team issue a back case cover that has NFC

or would Oneplus team allow Oneplus 2 phone owners a a discount price return Oneplus 2 phone and have a upgrade to Oneplus 3 for small amount of case.

DragonCho_ likes this.
  2. G_David_Jonsson_yWEW
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2016

G_David_Jonsson_yWEW , Jun 23, 2016 :
    No and no. Not that I work for OnePlus but I'll eat a hat if they do anything of the sort. If NFC is that important to you it would have been smart to look up the specs for the phone before you buy it.

ParthSalvi16, ShortyEx and lordnr1 like this.
  3. DragonCho_
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2016

DragonCho_ , Jun 23, 2016 :
    NFC is really an important piece. I wonder why they left it out from OP2 and OPX. I feel the same way!

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jun 23, 2016

dsmonteiro , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Hi @waheedrafiq,

OnePlus already said that NFC on the OnePlus 2 is not possible (in case you're wondering, the two golden pins on the back are not for that).

They've also said that there will be no exchange program, but you can always resort to any online market to sell it yourself.

Questions answered, closing thread.

5. daison612
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

6. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2017

kaghedo , Mar 25, 2017 :
    This option is not possible am afraid ;)

7. tulip_bibs
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2017

Deactivated User likes this.
  8. nikhilanroid7
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2017

9. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 25, 2017

noquarter likes this.