[CLOSED]It's a late review but Oxygen OS 11 | Not stable via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RohitJ2 , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , May 12, 2021 :
    So it's been more than a month since I updated my OnePlus 7T to Oxygen OS 11. And this post is to show the problems I am facing after the update.

BATTERY DRAIN:
    - I face this issue atleast once a week. After restarting the phone it feels okay but continues after few days of usage. I'm planning to factory reset hope it works.

BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY:
    - Almost everytime I connect my OnePlus Buds Z there are connectivity issues. For example I would be listening to songs and if I get a call in between and when I answer the call the caller's voice is heard through handset's speaker I tried switching it to my Buds again but it just won't work I will have to disconnect the call switch off bluetooth and connect the buds again and call them back only then it works.
    - The OnePlus watch is also connected and when I answer a call the sensor wouldn't work to turn the display off while on a call. But if the watch isn't connected it works.

REFRESH RATE DROPS:
    - This issue also happens far too often just while scrolling through a feed or general use of phone the frame rate drops suddenly and when that happens I go to refresh rate settings and select 60hz and then 90hz again after that it works fine.

Always On Display:
    - This feature was promised by OnePlus on this major update but not included.

Correct me if I'm wrong but OnePlus is not upto its standard now. Their updates are super delayed and not good. I wonder how the OnePlus watch updates are going to be. OnePlus has finally decided to SETTLE?

F_Prasanth_P_YkTN likes this.
  2. Alex1681
    Gingerbread May 12, 2021

Alex1681 , via OnePlus 7T , May 12, 2021 :
    I did factory reset and is worst...im thinking roll back to A10 So.e people saying that's not good because is out of day with security...so I'm not sure

RohitJ2 likes this.
  3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 12, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 12, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/unread
    If you face any issues with the update, please follow the instructions on the first post to report it directly to oneplus
    Thread closed

ghostofcain and RohitJ2 like this.