[CLOSED]It's December and we haven't even got security update for November 2021 OnePlus 8 Pro . via OnePlus 8 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uzair66481
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2021

Uzair66481 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 7, 2021 :
    It's December ,and we haven't even receive November security update , OnePlus 8 pro it's not a Nord series but it's seems like OnePlus is shifting their focus form support to sell as much phone as possible and worry later about update s or issues, this is just me or you guys feels the same way, prices has shot up substantially, I honestly start to think it's time to move on , iam just not happy with how they are treating us . Write your feed back guys what you guys think. Is OnePlus the same or it's time to move on.

N1603991583828 likes this.
  2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 7, 2021

Aaron2017 , Dec 7, 2021 :
    OnePlus releases updates once every two months, since last one was released in October with the October security patch, next one should be released sometime this month with the November/December patch.
    If it's time to move on or not is up to you to decide. My 8 pro still runs great so i see no reason to get rid of it for the time being, but that's just 1 man's experience.
    Have they shifted their focus, well at the end if the day they're a company and just like every other company they want to make as much money as possible, so that has always been the goal from the beginning i think.

Swapnil.jain likes this.
  3. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 8, 2021

pablofg1978 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Oneplus releases updates every two months, last update was released on october 19, next update will be released when it is ready.
    Please read and use this thread for discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/
    Thread closed