[CLOSED] Join the Fnatic x OnePlus Game Nights and win a Fnatic Bootcamp in London!

1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 13, 2019

dsmonteiro , Dec 13, 2019 :
    UPDATE: We're sad to announce, but due to the lack of sufficient registrations, we're forced to cancel the second game night, and therefore the entire tournament.

We are sorry that we cannot find enough teams to play competitively. In the future, we will try to lower the hurdle and make it easier for people to join, with all levels or skill and all tastes for game.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve future game nights, be sure to leave your feedback below.

-------​

OnePlus X PUBG -1080_520 community.jpg

Hi there!

We're back for a third round of PUBG MOBILE Community Game Nights and, this time, we're making it BIG! By signing up your squad for one of three Game Nights, you can fight your way to the final tournament, on January 11, 2020. The winning squad will be invited for a 3-day Fnatic Bootcamp in London, UK.

To enter your squad information, press [HERE]. Continue reading for information on Tournament Structure, Prizes and Rules. Be sure to also check our dedicated landing page.

Tournament Structure

Qualifiers: Three independent game nights. Two matches per game night. Best 7 squads from each Game Night advance to Final Tournament. See Rules below for scoring system.
    • Game Night #1: December 21 6PM GMT (Europe Server) / 6PM ET (North America Server)
    • Game Night #2: December 28 6PM GMT (Europe Server) / 6PM ET (North America Server)
    • Game Night #3: January 4 6PM GMT (Europe Server) / 6PM ET (North America Server)

Second match starts at 6:45PM. Squads must participate in both matches in order to qualify. Your squad can only participate in one of the Game Nights.
    Final Tournament: January 11 9PM GMT / 4PM ET. Four match - two on Europe Server, two on North America server. The squad with the best overall score will be crowned as winner and get a 3-day Fnatic Bootcamp in London, UK as the prize.

How to enter
    • Join by leaving your squad information [HERE]. Be sure to confirm that you fill your usernames and contact details correctly.
    • A few minutes before the match, the entire squad will receive an email from community[at]oneplus.com with the Game Room ID and password. Be sure to whitelist this email to avoid going to your spam folder. You can check in the post below how to enter Game Rooms.
    • If we receive more sign ups than the maximum capacity, we will pick the squads according to their activity on the forums. The chosen squads will receive a confirmation email at least 24 hours before the match.
    • When choosing availability, you can choose all three game nights, but you will be selected only for one. Be sure to only choose those your available to participate in. No show will result in disqualification.
    • Don't have a Squad? Use the power of Community and find teammates by talking with other users in the comments below!
    Prizes
    • Grand Prize: The highest ranked squad will win a trip to London with flights and 3-night hotel stay paid for, as well as a 3-day bootcamp with Fnatic.
    • Game Night winning squads will receive 4 (four) Fnatic jerseys.
    • Players that qualify for the Final Tournament will win 500 raffle points.
    • All participants will get 100 raffle points.
    Rules
    • Game Room Settings: The PUBG MOBILE Game Rooms will have the following settings:
      • Classic TPP Squad
      • Erangel Map
      • Server: Europe / North America
      • Playzone Shrink Speed: x1.2
    • Scoring: Squads will be scored according to their ranking and number of kills (each kill is worth 1 point):
      • 1st place: 25 points
      • 2nd place: 20 points
      • 3rd place: 16 points
      • 4th place: 13 points
      • 5th place: 10 points
      • 6th place: 8 points
      • 7th place: 6 points
      • 8th place: 4 points
      • 9th place: 2 points
      • 10th place: 1 point
    • Draws: In the event of a draw between two or more teams, the following rules will be used to determine ranking:
      • Total number of kills across all matches
      • Highest score obtained on a single match
      • Highest number of kills on a single match
    • Any cheating or invalid behavior may result in disqualification from this and future events.
    • The grand prize is only available for those that are 18 years old or older.
    • OnePlus is not responsible for any technical issues that may occur.
    • Grand prize and other physical prizes are only available for NA and EU regions. If a squad from another region is the winner, the first NA / EU runner-up will be the squad receiving the prizes.
    • All squad members must have valid Community usernames, PUBG MOBILE user IDs and usernames.
    • Standards Terms and Conditions apply.
    Do you have any questions? Leave them in the comments below and we'll do our best to answer all of them.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 20, 2019

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Dec 20, 2019 :
    UPDATE

The registration for the first Game Night is now over. Unfortunately, we didn't reach the minimum number of teams to host the first game night.

If you haven’t already, be sure to register for the two remaining nights and don’t forget to invite your friends to join by visiting www.oneplus.com/gamenights or this thread.

3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 28, 2019

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Dec 28, 2019 :
    We're sad to announce, but due to the lack of sufficient registrations, we're forced to cancel the second game night, and therefore the entire tournament.

We are sorry that we cannot find enough teams to play competitively. In the future, we will try to lower the hurdle and make it easier for people to join, with all levels or skill and all tastes for game.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve future game nights, be sure to leave your feedback below.

4. dsmonteiro

For those of you joining, here's the necessary steps to enter a Custom Game Room:

Tap the button below Start.
    [​IMG]

Tap the "Room" Button.
    [​IMG]

Enter the provided Room ID and press the "Enter" button.
    [​IMG]

Enter the provided Room password.
    [​IMG]

5. dsmonteiro

@Nigel Rijkhoek is looking for a squad! ;) Who wants to play with one of OnePlus' TOP 100 PUBG MOBILE's player? (let's face it, there probably aren't 100 PUBG MOBILE players working at OnePlus, but Nigel says he's good :p)

6. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 13, 2019

7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Dec 13, 2019

8. dsmonteiro

I'm afraid not, I'll be overseeing the whole thing, though.

B.I.T.S., manuel19, MosheG1 and 3 others like this.
  9. Helder_DAlmeida
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2019

10. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 13, 2019

11. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Dec 13, 2019

B.I.T.S., MosheG1, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  12. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 13, 2019

13. Vertigojnr
    Eclair Dec 13, 2019

14. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  15. dsmonteiro

We will close the entries once we reach our maximum quota or 24 hours before each game night. We will keep the information here up to date and once registrations close for a specific game night, the form will be updated accordingly.

B.I.T.S., G_plusone and MosheG1 like this.
  16. Charaf_97
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  17. dsmonteiro

B.I.T.S. likes this.
  18. Charaf_97
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2019

Charaf_97 , Dec 13, 2019 :
    That's unfortunate less motivated tho I will participate
    Good luck with tournament

G_plusone and dsmonteiro like this.
  19. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2019

G_plusone and dsmonteiro like this.
  20. dsmonteiro

Are you trying to access it from India? If so, the page is not available there.

R1554472401926 and SWAPPYONE like this.
  21. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2019

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 13, 2019 :
    oh my bad yeah i was trying from India thanks by the way.

R1554472401926 and dsmonteiro like this.
  22. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Dec 13, 2019

luigimario , Dec 13, 2019 :
    Do I have to play with only people from NA? If I formed a team with people in India would that even be allowed? (I get they aren't eligible for prizes because of reasons, but can they play and would I still be eligible if we ranked high enough?)

B.I.T.S., MosheG1 and Starcommander like this.