[Closed] Just a bit sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcusskyfall
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

marcusskyfall , Jan 4, 2018 :
    #my life is over
    #I'm a total loser

Erm... Can't be bothered to think of any more :)

varma246 likes this.
  2. h_kashyap
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

Jrocci and Guillo_von_Büren like this.
  3. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

Magnetic Nerd , Jan 4, 2018 :
    By all means, the internet is a free place lol

Just don't search "african american with tiny instrument" cause you'll get something completely different.

4. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Jan 4, 2018

Rusty NZ , Jan 4, 2018 :
    ROFLMAO
    You didn't do that did you?

Hydra Bob likes this.
  5. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jan 4, 2018

Mr. BG , Jan 4, 2018 :
    We're very sorry you are unhappy, please fill out this forum and send it to us, thank you!

[​IMG]

6. cdxpmop
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

cdxpmop , Jan 4, 2018 :
    you are gonna put on a case so no one can see it any way. BTW my mid night black with red silicon case looks awesome!

7. O1514822293757
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2018

8. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jan 4, 2018

Hydra Bob likes this.
  9. Sistecchie
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

Sistecchie , Jan 4, 2018 :
    @Mr. BG - really nice. Will hand over the formular to a colleague of mine tomorrow. Will make my day :D Should be pinned in forum for use. Many threads, many mimimimimi....

10. JayBl8de

JayBl8de , Jan 4, 2018 :
    There they go again... Are there threads already requesting 5t trade in program for no extra costs? Hilarious...

Guillo_von_Büren likes this.
  11. victorzmartin
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

victorzmartin , Jan 4, 2018 :
    You should use a case anyway. The texture is awesome, but a white phone will never win against a black one in my opinion

12. Lucky M. Nelson
    Froyo Jan 4, 2018

13. NerdicEclipse
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

NerdicEclipse , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Not to come off like a dick but how privileged is someone if they actually feel their personal value affected by not having a certain PHONE? The amount of crying about crap like this or wanting Oreo immediately is insane. Oreo changes very little about android aside from some icons and shortcuts just like the new 5T changes nothing about how good your phone functions and looks.

It'd be nice if they'd let people know, sure. But there's nothing wrong with the original 5T. OnePlus has released different colors later in the production cycle in the past, so it's not as if someone couldn't predict a different color. As a general rule if you want your pick of the latest and greatest from ANY manufacturer, wait until production is about to end. So in this case, you should have waited until the OnePlus 6 was on the horizon. And if you want the latest and greatest then, wait for the 6T. If you aren't happy with the current model, don't buy until one you are happy with comes out. There will always be something new and "better" months away. No matter what brand you pick.

Hydra Bob and Bouncer71 like this.
  14. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Jan 4, 2018

Bouncer71 , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Idiocracy is here...
    I'm telling ya...
    not long....
    they'll be watering their plants with Gatorade and complain that they don't grow...
    "The Undertaker" will be President...

15. Kimmo Kekki
    Froyo Jan 4, 2018

Bouncer71 likes this.
  16. determinator

determinator , Jan 4, 2018 :
    I wonder whether OnePlus could be the phone brand that attracts the most childish whining (or if this just gets blown out here).

17. No. 07428
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

No. 07428 , Jan 4, 2018 :
    That's just not how things work. If companies always gave release dates for special limited editions, no one would buy the normal editions.

18. NerdicEclipse
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

NerdicEclipse , Jan 4, 2018 :
    It could be, but I think it's more that they have such an accessible community. There are forums that deal with other manufacturers but few that include apps for those communities with the phone. So literally every single crybaby that wants to spout their nonsense on the internet has a built in one click method.

I'd wager money that if they stopped including the community app 90% of the bitching would disappear within one model cycle.

Jrocci, Rusty NZ, Hydra Bob and 3 others like this.
  19. malidan
    Nougat Jan 4, 2018

malidan , Jan 4, 2018 :
    If one must be amongst the first to get..... This is what always happens.

OP release strategy has been consistent of late, there is always another ltd coming.

That's because they want you to sell and but again, as rabid fans do.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018

Hydra Bob likes this.
  20. FlashstaRR
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

FlashstaRR , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Yeah of course... That's makes Sense as you wrote it. But they can say there is a Special Edition comming for 20 Bugs more or something Like that and the Problem with the selling of the original one is gone :p