[CLOSED]Just check is your oled pannel ok or not? via OnePlus 6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vijaysinghjodha
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

Vijaysinghjodha , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 30, 2020 :
    hello friends ,. It is quite disturbing to see that my pannel is not in the best quality now i thought i might opt something better .my pannel is gone dark throughout the status bar. I also uploades the images you can see it too. We need to raise our voice that they either use good oleds or they coustomise the status bar .the whole status bar image shows only black grey and white colour. Because that it won't show other colour . So LED of the screen of status bar it's only these three colours or I can say only two colors mainly throughout daily uses . The oled pannel is darken .how to check ?. Remove your battery icon hidden or off your second sim you can see it too visibly . clear and loud. The colck time in left side also if we can chaange the colour of text of staus bar it wont happen or atleast they used best quality OLED.
    View attachment 1351900

View attachment 1351898

View attachment 1351895

View attachment 1351896

View attachment 1351899

View attachment 1351897

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jun 30, 2020

YRJ , Jun 30, 2020 :
    Hey there,

This is a case of screen burn-in. Unfortunately, this is a drawback of OLED displays, static elements that stay on the screen for long periods of time (usually, on hight brightness) gets burned into the display. Meaning, they leave a faint mark on the pixels which can be seen even when the elements are no longer showing.

There is nothing that can be done at the moment, instead of keeping the brightness low for as long as possible. If this bothers you too much, you have to opt for a screen replacement.

Hope it helps!

3. satyam.guptaa
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2020

4. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 30, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 30, 2020 :
    You will still get burn in from consistently using any other apps that have static ui elements like Facebook or Pubg or other.

5. Vijaysinghjodha
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

Samsung using new technology in that tbey used big blue led ,rest green and red are small in sige for every pixal i don't know one plus is using it that why only iphone Samsung have best displays .

6. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 30, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 30, 2020 :
    amd how much does that cost over a OnePlus device ??

If you can afford to buy a better phone , you should.

7. Vijaysinghjodha
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

I don't know that in future i will never opt oneplus that for sure

8. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jun 30, 2020

SoniaB , Jun 30, 2020 :
    that does not mean that burn in issues are eliminated

Entirely your decision. All the best to you.

I will close your thread.

Tobikage likes this.