[CLOSED]Lobby for Android 12 on Nord N10 5G via OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Looking for community support from the user of OP NORD N10 5G to do lobbying towards software developer of OOS 12 Android 12 for the device. Why ? In the past Android updated of OP release to the public stated that Nord N10 would get one major updated and security updates untill 2023. It's a wast of SD690 processor to stuck with Android 11 for this device. To bring out the most I want to reach support to the community to bring Android 12 for Nord 10 5 g series. As a consumer I feel like OP just ignore the US market in budget device segment and treating it poorly. T-Mobile play me to get OP nord n10. I demand an explanation from OP nord team for their white washing market strategy.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021

germcali likes this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Oct 18, 2021

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    The one major update for N series was a well known thing since the launch. It is your responsibility to check what you are buying.
    There is no use in trying to lobby as OnePlus will not even think about it.

If you want proper support, buy a device which promises it during the date of launch.

3. McJader
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2021

McJader , Oct 18, 2021 :
    OnePlus team (which won't even read this btw) be like: Demand Rejected.
    Why did you buy it in the first place, if you didn't like the update policy?

4. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Bruh fyi I taking for US consumer. Spending $299 + $20 on tax with months bill for $45 + $5 on tax just for using phone to browse online, take photos, make calls, send text to learn to learn that device would only get one major updated is bull crap. This is just my secondary phone for personal use, my primary phone is iphone 12. If a company like apple could provide latest updates to its older phones like iphone 7 why not OP can't do it. OP foundation is to produce a phone and provide support for atleast 4 year. They just sell reband phone of oppo to us market and make money.tell me should OP focus only on its top tier pro phone for support and ignore the rest of its market. Don't make a ignorant jokes.

5. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Why did you choose the OP device and it's community?

6. McJader
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2021

McJader , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Because it seemed the best option to me at the time, and I don't regret my decision.
    How is that an answer to my question tho?

Caomhin, Bobbie63 and KluGe like this.
  7. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Same here and I thought this community was better. But, they are just flock of sheep 🐏
    which has become slave to corporate anarchy.

8. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

Tobikage , Oct 18, 2021 :
    A. You didn't pay iPhone 7 prices.

and

B. OnePlus doesn't care and neither does T-Mo.

Caomhin, Bobbie63 and McJader like this.
  9. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

But the real question is...

What's the story behind your username ?

11. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    That's typical name calling when one can't backup their argument.
    We are just practical. We don't buy a phone based on hype. We buy it based on what it offers.

For that sake, most of us don't even own an OP phone nowadays. I didn't buy a single OP phone for myself beyond the OP6 because theater phones didn't offer what I wanted.

It is up to the user to decide whether a phone will suit their needs before purchasing. Asking for changes post purchases will only fall on deaf ears.

Caomhin and Bobbie63 like this.
  12. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

:tearsofjoy:

13. McJader
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2021

McJader , Oct 18, 2021 :
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Preaching is usually limited to Facebook and Twitter, go there please.

I posted it once..:(

Caomhin, Bobbie63 and Tobikage like this.
  14. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    If you are not nord n10 user. Then this post doesn't even remotely related to you bruh.

15. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Why should I be N10 user to give my thoughts? This is a public forum. Anyone can join any discussion.

Caomhin, Bobbie63 , KluGe and 2 others like this.
  16. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

Noo ! Only bruh's allowed !

Caomhin, Bobbie63 , KluGe and 2 others like this.

18. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 18, 2021

It's not going to happen.

You will get updates as promised earlier in the best case scenario and nothing more.

Don't buy a cheapo phone next time.

19. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Just because you couldn't come up with something new? All you had to respond to my debate was that I'm not an N10 user. You couldn't even respond to basic points.

Caomhin and Bobbie63 like this.
  20. jack_de_reaper , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Lol I always considered all Android phone are cheap device bcoz they lack to provide good support for their devices. As an engineer POV I feel Android phone are like middle child of a family, whom desperately trying to get attention from their parents.