[CLOSED] Many bugs in new android 12 update for 8Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appeltje18
    Cupcake May 16, 2022

appeltje18 , May 16, 2022 :
    Are there more people that have many problems with the android 12 update.

bugs I noticed:
    - Keyboard not showing up
    - touch inputs not registering
    - charging problems
    - slow system
    - crashes

and many more.

I wanted to reinstall the update but cant find a way to do this. Please fix these issues it drives me crazy

Xavinas likes this.
  2. KluGe
    Lollipop May 16, 2022

KluGe , May 16, 2022 :
    If you use Search you'll find them.

This here is the user forum, nobody will fix these issues! ;)

Please do not create redundant new threads!

Please read, understand and respect our forum rules!

Thank you for your forum pollution! :mad::mad:

Louis Cochard and Gor. like this.
  3. Louis Cochard
    Gingerbread May 16, 2022

4. Mopedpascal
    Cupcake May 16, 2022

Mopedpascal , May 16, 2022 :
    I was euphoric of my OnePlus 8pro . But after two years I must say, I don't look forward to buy a OnePlus again. The 8pro was my badest smartphone, that I had. From beginning green display colour by reducing the light, overheating by normal use. 120hz only use 20% because of faster overheating and bad accubalance. I bought the 256gb ver. because I like to take snapshots, and was happy about fast memory, but the OnePlus gallery app was all the time very laggy and so picture viewing was dam slow. Ad the end I was not happy with my phone but I arranged with it. Since 2 weeks I I have android 12 on my 8 pro and what should I say.... I want to throw it out of the window. Lot of Settings are gone that I take , Bluetooth is the baddest of all the time, also can't find function for sim use over Bluetooth. Fingerprint is laggy, notifications from apps don't arrive, camera is also a little bit changed (I think the colourgrading is an other) etc. All the reviews and tests I read before I buy the 8 pro , I know must think that there where not real tests or had financial rewards or something. I'm very sad about it, my financing is over and I look forward for a new phone, I will read articles about the new oneplus, but with a big lump in my throat.

gregsoir likes this.
  5. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 16, 2022

pablofg1978 , May 16, 2022 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-12-c-17-update-for-oneplus-8-and-oneplus-8-pro.1581562/
    Instructions on how to report bugs are in the first post
    Thread closed