[closed] Mocolo Glass Screen Protector

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMonarch
    Froyo Mar 15, 2018

TheMonarch , Mar 15, 2018 :
    I recently bought a glass screen protector from Mocolo, they used to have great ones for other brands so I gave it a shot! Wow, it's the worst screen protector I've ever come across EVER on a smartphone!!!

1. The screen it's only glued to the screen by the thin black bezel so it's very hard to align (top is nice but in the bottom it's disaligned by 1mm, you can tell right away on the Google Feed animation)

2. This this is veeeery reflective, I mean the blacks are chrome now, it totally looks as an LCD now.

3. The edges already begun to colect lindt from my pocket, the transition is sharpie and sticky all around

4. The screen is now framed, it's like looking through a window, you feel the screen far away from you despite there aren't issues with touch or bubbles

5. Since I removed the original plastic one I can't fit it again properly so guys, in my own opinion, avoid removing the original one! You'll thank me later!

Cheers

2. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 15, 2018

RJBoss , Mar 15, 2018 :
    Why didn't you go for the Original OnePlus Tempered Glass available on their website?

Arun RKO likes this.
  3. TheMonarch
    Froyo Mar 15, 2018

TheMonarch , Mar 15, 2018 :
    Well because I grabed the Mocolo one, I would definitely try the official one this time around.

4. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Mar 15, 2018