[Closed] Moderator dont read the post(question) before closing the post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E1517072346868
    Donut Sep 16, 2020

E1517072346868 , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Dear Moderator,,
    don't you read the post properly before closing?

I am just asking, when we expect Oxygen OS 11 for 6T device...
    what's wrong in that??

Thanks

2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2020

The1Lion , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Those type of post will ALWAYS be closed because it has been said a trillion times that OP does not announce dates for their releases - mainly because if they did and it was delayed the forums would be flooded with a trillion post asking when the release was going to arrive. They may announce plans and give a general idea - such as Q2 of 2021 - but have so far not announced anything.

Caomhin, Matt 80, ironass and 2 others like this.
  3. ironass
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2020

4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2020

Bobbie63 , Sep 16, 2020 :
    They live among us??? It’s the other way around......they took over!!

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 16, 2020

camohan , Sep 16, 2020 :
    Hi there, I went through the thread which was closed by my fellow Moderator @Cervantes . I think he has given you a fairly clear understanding of why the thread is closed.

To begin with its important that you read the links, fellow Moderator had provided. It clearly states asking for updates or ETAs on it is not considered appropriate.

Secondly if you have issues with any Moderator closing the thread please feel free to reach out to the Moderator so that he or she can explain in detail. If you are still not convinced you should report the closing post so that another Moderator can have a look. This is clearly mentioned in the terms and rules of the forum.

To explain further, there are thousands of users online at a given point of time and if everyone or even 1% of them asks the same question, how chaotic this place will be.

There are no ETAs on when an update would come. You will be notified by system message or thread here about new updates.

I hope this helps in understanding how forum works.

Quoting the closing post for your ready reference.
    Cheers. Thread answered and closed.