[CLOSED]Mojor post removel problm via OnePlus 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartayaz
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2021

smartayaz , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 18, 2021 :
    I have a major prblm about my post removel
    Someone who named @pablofg1978 taking my evry post out of public view
    If i have a prblm and im telling to every one for any solution the what kind of prblm he has
    I saw too many post about it but my kinda diffrent but he is removing only my post

2. smartayaz
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2021

3. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Sep 18, 2021

Liehjan , Sep 18, 2021 :
    Haven't seen your other threads. But I guess the reason they are closed is because there are already existing threads about the same thing....

4. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Sep 18, 2021

5. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Sep 18, 2021

pablofg1978 , Sep 18, 2021 :
    Indeed
    @smartayaz you was already advised before to use the existing battery and heating thread in the support section for any battery and heating related discussion.
    You created another thread about the same, it was removed and I linked you the appropiate thread for discussion.
    Please read the forum rules that you accepted when you joined
    2.6. Duplicate Content
    All users are strongly advised to use the search function before starting a new discussion. Other members may have already shared about the specific subject or addressed the question you are about to ask. Participating in already existing discussions also increases the likeliness of getting a reply. If you post a thread that is very similar to already posted ones, it may get merged or closed by the moderation team.
    Posting the same content repeatedly on the Forums constitutes spamming and will be warned accordingly.
    Thread closed

Tokolozi, Artemus and Liehjan like this.