[closed]my OnePlus 6t not working properly via OnePlus 6T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reddeppa Y
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Reddeppa Y , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    no all ok games not working every where it's strucking even if don't know what is the problem

1. I went OnePlus service center ( koremangala , Bangalore,india),I told them update my mobile they don't tell anything to me and they formated my OnePlus 6t and gave me back .update means first they should verify what oxygen version is there in mobile and compare with he has to tell already final version is there no need to update even I told oxygen 10 update

2 because of that I downloaded oxygen OS 10 NOVEMBER security patch and I did local upgrade

note :I given customer care OnePlus 10 update they told with in 15 days you will still I didn't get

tell me what is the problem ......!!!

mobile like this you should exchange my mobile (so much struggled to buy this mobile )

2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2019

Kytharsis , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Can you... can you repeat your question a bit more clearly? You sent your phone in for repair after updating to Android 10 and expected them to fix your phone how exactly?

3. Reddeppa Y
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

4. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 22, 2019

Horsault , Nov 22, 2019 :
    CS policy is always to wipe device first, to preserve your privacy. Which was done. So no surprise. As your device can update by itself, it's not CS job to update for you anyway.

It seems your real question is about Android 10 availability, so please read relevant existing threads.
    Already answered thread closed.

Kytharsis likes this.