[CLOSED] Need One plus products Media Kit (Review unit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabari006
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

sabari006 , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Hi Team,

Good Day,

I am started a new You Tube channel name CHANNEL 6 for Mobile unboxing, and tech news
    so i request to I am interested to make Review ONE PLUS products in my channel, so kindly consider my message and i request a Review Unit of upcoming ONE PLUS mobiles and other products in one plus, hope you may give a positive reply. Awaiting for your reply.

2. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 13, 2020

Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 13, 2020 :
    No one here is from OnePlus.

It's highly doubtful any company would give someone who just started a review unit for anything when there are already tons of established YouTube channels with millions of subscribers out there.

If you want to review something, you should buy it rather then asking for it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020

3. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jul 13, 2020

Liehjan , Jul 13, 2020 :
    You should build your channel first and gain an audience, then maybe you will get a review unit some day.

4. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 13, 2020

Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 13, 2020 :
    If you plan of growing out your channel, you might want to change your channel name to something that stands out as there's already a bunch of channels with that name.

I searched and found news channels, a religious channel as well as some food channel all called Channel 6.

sabari006 likes this.
  5. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 14, 2020

Gav_W86 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    OnePlus approach people with large subscriber bases with review devices. No manufacturer is likely to send a review unit to anyone that says they've just started a youtube channel (especially if you post it on a user forum not speak to them directly). Starting off all the people with big channels reviewed stuff they had bought or borrowed from friends/colleagues until they got to a size that makes sense for people to send them stuff.

6. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Is it a joke to get a OnePlus unit for free?? All indians will create one YouTube channel and demand OnePlus for a review unit[e]1f602[/e]

Shubham_Ag. likes this.
  7. sabari006 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I am not interested to get the mobiles free the review is not own for using our self. After 15 or one month's we have to send it to concern company. Support the starting level youtubers don't demoting them.

8. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I guess No. The review unit remains with the reviewer for life. I am not sure though. If not, how come reviewers review phones even after months, eg OnePlus 6 review after 6 months, etc. As I said earlier, no company can give everyone a review unit or it'll go bankrupt. Start by giving tech news, or review it only by mentioning the specs. Gain some subscribers, start buying phones and then review them. It's a long way be eligible to get a review unit

Liehjan, B_Wrath and BeingIncog like this.
  9. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

I am not discouraging anyone, but being practical. Why will any company give every new reviewer a unit. That's not feasible

sabari006 and BeingIncog like this.
  10. sabari006 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Ok bro. Thanks for your reply. [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

11. sabari006 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 16, 2020 :
    sure bro. You cannot demote but your review is useful to us. Thanks for the suggestion bro. This my channel link so you can see my review and plz share and subscribe. Support us. This channel language is in Tamil only bro.

12. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

I can't understand tamil. Hindi, English & little bit of Bengali🤐

14. Shubham_Ag.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2020

Shubham_Ag. , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 18, 2020 :
    You are trying that's good but as already mentioned try to get a subscriber and user base first, only then you can apply, and that also not on the forum.

Also, can you tell why haven't you removed the back IMEI stocker while reviewing the phone? What do you think it is for?
    Don't you want to show the device's back to your audience in full glory?

15. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 18, 2020

pablofg1978 , Jul 18, 2020 :
    Indeed
    Please read the forum rules
    Thread closed