Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rameshraju143
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Oct 22, 2021

Dresa91 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hey,
    this is a user forum. here are just users.
    there is no ETA for the update.
    please notice this:
    • Update Timeline
    Currently, the OBT builds for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro are already available here. It will also be coming to other models (OnePlus 8, OnePlus 9R 5G, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro, Nord 2 5G, Nord 1, Nord CE 5G) in future updates. Stay tuned!
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/explore-more-on-oxygenos-12.1500773/
    But probably end of the year.

Cheetosdust likes this.
  3. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Oct 22, 2021

Cheetosdust , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hello,

please use the search function before starting a new thread. It's against the Terms of Service and Rules of the forums to ask for software updates, since only OnePlus knows when the new update is going to be released. It'll reach your OnePlus 9R when it's ready.

When that happens, a Staff Member will start a new thread in the device's section. For the OnePlus 9R, it should be here.

Since this thread is about software updates, I recommend that you read this thread, where you find a lot of useful information. Not only that, but I also suggest that you read this thread, as @Dresa91 already mentioned.

You already have all the information and links needed, so I am going to close this thread.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Dresa91 likes this.