[Closed] no oxygen os update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 7, 2019

KeepTransisting , Apr 7, 2019 :
    Except you never once stated your actual issues and instead went down a path of incoherent insults. Maybe if you tried stating your points in an intelligent manner, you would get better responses.

2. T1554194129263
    Eclair Apr 7, 2019

T1554194129263 , Apr 7, 2019 :
    my issue with oneplus.. OnePlus always said that ..we making real flagship killer device..we are facing many problems with our devices..but Oneplus is not solving these issues..I just put my opinion on that issues..is it wrong to put these issueson the community.. issues such as1.battery drainage 2.brightness issue
    3.camera quality is worse
    4.lag between the games
    5.device heats quickly when doing multi tasking
    6 .
    no security patch.. although it is April
    7.dash charging is hit and miss

3. Deactivated User
    Apr 7, 2019

eye842 likes this.
  4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 7, 2019

camohan , Apr 7, 2019 :
    Updates are scheduled to be published every 2 months Last update was on Feb 12.2 months have still not elapsed.
    2 months are tentative timelines. For some reasons sometimes the 2 months may not be strictly achieved.

This has been discussed quiet often. You can continue to discuss in https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/software-update-excitement-thread.993639/

@T1554194129263 it has been observed that you jump k into any update threads and start complaining aid abusing forum users. Please consider this as a soft warning before warning points are issued as infraction of terms and rules of the forum.

If you have any issues, feel free to use update thread and the feedback link mentioned to provide your suggestions or submit bugs. It is important to ensure that you provide information at right place.

Duplicate and redundant thread closed.

NMD2018, Nick 59, Neddard and 3 others like this.