[Closed] Nord fan to the core? Celebrate the Nord CE 5G launch with us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priyanshu_urmaliya
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2021

2. Karanb247
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

3. Nayak Manish
    Eclair Jun 13, 2021

Nayak Manish , Jun 13, 2021 :
    I am a very big fan of this phone, I have been using one plus 6t for 2 years and I am pretty satisfied with its quality, appearance, design, looks, specs and the phone itself is the best. Now, with the launch of this new beast which is one plus Nord CE 5g, I am thinking to buy a phone for one of my loved ones😻😻😻😻

The price of this smartphone is pretty affordable, but I cannot afford it at this time due to some reasons. The One plus Nord Ce 5g came with 5g bands, with an impressive design and its slim and durable body will make it last longer than ever. The battery backup is quite good for heavy and medium users and for study purposes it will be great stuff. I really liked the phone so much that even in dreams I see this😅😄😄😄😄

I hope I get a smartphone for my loved one or for me, I would then give my powerful smartphone to him and will use the new beast😍
    Been a big fan of Pete Lau sir and pretty thankful for this initiative, it makes him great and a legend
    I hope I get one Nord, fingers have been crossed🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Kudos to One Plus and the team🙌🏻🙌🏻

4. Sravankumarjangam
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

5. Dvizuka
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

GuitarBart likes this.
  6. Sravankumarjangam
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

7. Karanb247
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

Karanb247 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Yes that's some really cool merchs they got
    But I really wish we could unlock the devices🤞

8. carnage 0606 moe
    Eclair Jun 13, 2021

carnage 0606 moe , Jun 13, 2021 :
    yes that is why it produces one of the best midrange phones

9. Sravankumarjangam
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

Sravankumarjangam , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Am a fan of nord because it gives me a unique personality it reflects my attitude it signifies the importance of value for money it provides easy day to day usage it gives gaming in a midrange a new life it makes me feel proud it helps to show the world that one plus really cares about its users the community is the best part of owning a oneplus device it creates sense of belonging and care

Nayak Manish likes this.
  10. carnage 0606 moe
    Eclair Jun 13, 2021

11. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2021

GuitarBart , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Werd still quite far from the needed comments, but slowly getting there.

I like the high megapixel count of the main sensor, although I'm curious which sensor it is

12. inviteless
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

inviteless , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Nord CE should be the better device, but for me the decision to change a device starts with the fact that I am not happy with my phone any more. As long as everything runs fine, I wouldn't change. I mean each year you wait the new devices get better and better and you just save a lot of money if you only change when you feel the need to:)

13. Karanb247
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

Yes it's a good camera, actually I am also glad that the useless macro camera is removed

14. carnage 0606 moe
    Eclair Jun 13, 2021

carnage 0606 moe , Jun 13, 2021 :
    I am with you it gives the word midrange a new meaning

15. M Manjunath
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2021

M Manjunath , Jun 13, 2021 :
    One plus nord CE with improvised battery backup , Gamers here's our beast #one plus nord CE

Karanb247 likes this.
  16. Sravankumarjangam
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

Sravankumarjangam , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Nord is my true hero it proves you don’t have to be costly to get the work done and it also proves that oneplus doesn’t make phones for profit but for its commitment to help people who can’t afford the technology to get premium feel at an affordable price range and makes us feel like oneplus really cares about its users more than anyone love you oneplus for creating nord

Karanb247 likes this.
  17. AndreiClaudiu
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

Karanb247 likes this.
  18. Sravankumarjangam
    Froyo Jun 13, 2021

Karanb247 likes this.
  19. Karanb247
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2021

Yes it's not a bad processor, considering the price and the clean OnePlus UI you get

SobinZz likes this.
  20. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Jun 13, 2021 :
    Yeah I know it does. The hypes are the ones which make the product sell

Karun Deep and Helder_DAlmeida like this.