[CLOSED]One Plus 7 Pro Buy Back Offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z1570969485370
    Donut Feb 9, 2020

Z1570969485370 , Feb 9, 2020 :
    Dear All One Plus User

Please don't Buy One Plus Buy Back offer it's Fake , Beacuse I have purchased One Plus Phone on Oct 2019 and I purchased Buy Back offer in Oct 2019 only for my One Plus 7pro.

As per the One Plus 7pro Buy Back Eligibility now is 34299 ,but I have checked that I want to upgrade to One Plus 7t Pro now they are telling I have to buy new phone first then after 15 day they will digonse my old phone fix the price as per condition This redicilos beacuse Buy Back means once u purchase new phone that time they will take back and get phone but this is different so before buying this please talk to customer care for more clarity

don't waste hard money with this type offer it's total Fake

one pluse team servify is not proper customer support everytime they tell different stories to customer this will impact your indian business

kindly take care

940246 likes this.
  2. Roadrage810
    Donut Mar 2, 2020

Roadrage810 , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Most companies have stipulations that the phone be in good condition to get the full buyback price. If you send it in good condition they will give the full buyback price but it has to go through inspection before they pay the buyback price. If you send it back and the screen is smashed, the camera is broken and it has been wet then obviously it is not in usable condition and the price will be lower. All companies do this.

3. fusionls , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Apr 2, 2020 :
    It should be clearly mentioned in bold. You expect someone to pay extra for assured buy back value and then they should read garbage t&c page. It is important to build trust.

Flipkart had very good buy back scheme. They would give you lesser but confirmed buy back value. I think now they have also changed t&c due to customer behaviours.

4. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Apr 2, 2020

pablofg1978 , Apr 2, 2020 :
    Hello there,
    Buy back program is not fake, it is clear that is not the best deal, but it is meant for convenience.
    If you want a better deal, sell it yourself in the used market.
    Please, next time use the search before creating a new thread.
    Thread closed