[CLOSED]One plus is no more one plus it's getting worse day by day at least for me. via OnePlus Community App

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anany2508 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 22, 2022 :
    As we originate all our forenames one plus devices all the characteristics are getting changed and there is no substitute to get them back.
    Some of them are designed by
    Phone Dialer
    Night mode
    Etc
    The above two are earlier designed by one plus and we get a separate button for the next two but nowadays we don't have our privacy as we are swooped by Google and we have to obey their ordinances and legislation to use their gadget,
    As well one plus was known to eavesdrop on their buyers, but hello is there anyone who is being attentive to me. I desire new emphasis this doesn't mean I will relinquish my initial attributes. It feels pathetic.
    There is a lot of forfeiting and we cannot get them back and now one plus is no more the device which I was looking for.

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 22, 2022

pablofg1978 , Jan 22, 2022 :
    Hello there,
    Google is forcing all the OEM's to use their comms suite. I do not see any reason to use the old oneplus apps. Most of the ppl who complain is because they want keep recording calls secretly.
    Please read and use this thread for further discussion.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...sage-app-for-the-op9-9pro-9r-and-9rt.1407223/
    You can also use the feedback section on the community app to submit your feedback directly to oneplus
    Thread closed