[CLOSED] One plus nord 5G via OnePlus Nord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X1605548642039
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2021

2. NaXal
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2021

NaXal , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 18, 2021 :
    OnePlus doesn't believe is secret call recording. Although their sister companies like Oppo or RealMe will offer these features in their ColorOS, RealMe UI but in Oxygen OS, call recording will stay manual & everytime you tart recording, it will play a tone to inform the caller in other side that his/her call is now being recorded.

This is to respect the privacy of the caller.

Go to feedback section & in social media, keep asking OnePlus about this feature.

When or if enough people are talking about this and asking for auto call recording without those notification tones, I am sure business decision will override & this feature will come down to Oxygen OS.

Thanks.

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  3. G_ABIJITH_R_LbAD
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2021

G_ABIJITH_R_LbAD , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 20, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus nord 5g.I had almost 700 contacts in my phone.Three days before I lost all my contacts and changed to just number in whatsapp.I almost saved the number again now yesterday it happened again. I don't know why it is happening. Please give me a necessary solution for that

Thanks

5. T1618646000360
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2021

T1618646000360 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 22, 2021 :
    Automatic call recording must be there as other phones are providing. Also you concern about callers privacy and respect, what about one plus user. I think u feel shit about one plus user that he is stupid that his call may be recorded by the caller but u may not/ disclose.
    What the thinking of manufacturer of One plus. I am using one plus 5T with the same features. That's why I purchased Nord. But very sorry to say about the automatic call.recirding.
    I am not satisfied by the reply given at community.
    Plz do something.

6. Jatin Kotecha
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2021

7. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 23, 2021