[CLOSED]OnePlus 10 pro/Hassleblad via OnePlus 8T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thahseen.forever
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2022

thahseen.forever , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Hassleblad contract is for 3 yearswith OnePlus. OnePlus said they'll use Hassleblad camera software in OP 9 which they did. They also mentioned, they'll use the Hassleblad hardware in coming 2 years which is on OnePlus 10 and 11 series.

I see OnePlus 10 Chinese varient. They used Sony camera lenses. I'm so disappointed.

Can someone please explain what's going on???

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Jan 19, 2022

Shailender Sharma , Jan 19, 2022 :
    I don't think Hasselblad hardware is even minutely possible on the phone. No, one is willing to pay $10000 for a Hasselblad mobile camera systems on a OnePlus phone. :rolleyes:

The partnership will continuously develop over the next three years, starting with software improvements including color tuning and sensor calibration, and extending to more dimensions in the future. The two parties will jointly define the technology standards of the mobile camera experience and develop innovative imaging technologies, continuing to improve the Hasselblad Camera for Mobile. Both companies are committed to delivering immediate benefit for OnePlus users, while continuously collaborating to further improve the user experience and quality for the long-term.
    https://www.oneplus.in/press/press-release/oneplus-and-hasselblad-partnership

3. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 19, 2022

camohan , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Hi there, I am not sure where did you read about OnePlus using the Hasselblad hardware. However, you can read all about the Camera of OnePlus 10 Pro here and get to know more about the OnePlus 10 Pro and discuss here.

Since similar threads already exists please feel free to continue discussion in the above threads.

Cheers.

Caomhin, otto2 and thahseen.forever like this.