[CLOSED] OnePlus 2 Invite Giveaway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamski07
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

adamski07 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I got extra invite I wanna share with you all! ;) Below, tell me about yourself, your current phone and why would like to get the OPT! I'll randomly pick one tomorrow(11th) or the 12th (PST) and please make sure your response is complete and do not post non-sense stuffs. I am also at 3000th on reservation list. Once I get my invites from there, I'll share it here as well! Goodluck!

EDIT: I got this from pop-up event in SFO. Also, please do not pm me for the invite. Lastly, don't waste your time creating new accounts. I can see if your accounts were made today or later on today. Thanks!
    EDIT2: CLOSED! WILL PICK UP A WINNER LATER TODAY. CHECK THE OP FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER. THANKS

WINNER: @renrenderla

Update: Hey guys I am back and I already picked one winner. First, I'd like to thank you all for joining, but I'd like to apologize as well as I cannot give you all an invite. As expected, many of you joined the giveaway, 593 to be exact at the time I picked a winner. And as I initially planned, I randomly chose a winner using random generator online. I did try reading some of the post, but I do not have all the time to read all of them. Sorry for that. Thank you tho for taking time in your inputs. Some suggested to pick up the winner based on the likes they get, but someone could easily cheat on that using his multiple accounts. Another one would be picking up which ever one I think needed the invite the most. This is internet, people could lie. So I decided to go by luck and I'd like to say congratulation to our winner and as we talked about and he promised, he will also share his invites once he gets his hands on them. Again, thank you so much. Please keep checking out the invite sub-forum. Once I get my other invites from purchasing the phone, I'll definitely share it again here. Lastly, please do not hate on me for not choosing you. Thanks!

And oh, yes a cupcake won, but I made sure guys he wasn't lying. I asked him for a proof that he did have a OPO before as he mentioned on his reponse on this thread.
    :)

More to come!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015

2. leonstan
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

3. Brip
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

Brip , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Normal University Student. Need the Invite cause I am using a iPhone 4s.... Desperately need a new Phone

4. elitecalculator
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

elitecalculator , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Im using a Iphone 4 currently which has a broken home and power button so I kinda need a new phone by the time school starts.

5. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Aug 11, 2015

rphlfjrd , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Invite begging is so yesterday, but hey, still good to be picked. ;)

Btw, wrong section :D
    (Edit: moved already :oops:)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015

Tobikage, sumii0626 and Onyx11 like this.
  6. winterkandi
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

winterkandi , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I have Oneplus 1, before i have Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S5, and my Oneplus the best phone! Cheap, fast, nice.. I would like to OP2 .. :)

Cheers

[Removed By Mod]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015

7. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Aug 11, 2015

Magnetic Nerd , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I'm just a guy from the UK who needs to get off this forum really fast before I harm myself. there are just to many people on here that beg and ask the same questions over and over and come up with big excuses like their phones are broken etc. my current phone is a Nexus 6 and it's just too big (that's what she said) and I want the OP2 basically for the Fingerprint scanner....no point in lying about it the specs are great but the scanner is mainly why, Oh and the fact the software is being made by the Paranoid Android Team is very very nice those guys always do really nice work.

Hopefully if you don't give it to me you'll give it to someone who doesn't just spam this place for invites.

Fajim, crumyee99 and rphlfjrd like this.
  8. leonstan
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

leonstan , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I like andriod and my nexus 4 is broken last few months, really like the light rom of opt and also the specs and features. Thanks in advance

9. dtalktome
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

dtalktome , Aug 11, 2015 :
    cant respond to your posting as to what i really want to say..... don't want another warning email........... :D..

10. Onyx11
    Jelly Bean Aug 11, 2015

11. tobes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2015

tobes , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Would love an invite. Current OPO owner. I travel a lot and am actually looking forward to the dual sim to relieve my pants of the two phone bulge...
    Thanks for sharing with the forum members. :)

mukesh_2012 likes this.
  12. deejay01
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

OlfakD, Onyx11 and rphlfjrd like this.
  13. dude353637
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

dude353637 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hi, I am a software engineer and I currently have nexus 5. I really want to try and have the ability to have more control over my phone, which I know the OPT will give me. Also, I use t-mobile and this phone has LTE band 12, which is very important for me as well. I really want to get the OPT.

14. Abri
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

Abri , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I'm Abri, in the 11th grade. I'm 15 years old, almost 16. I live in Holland/The Netherlands. I want the OPT so bad, because I don't have very much money to spend and my current phone is the Iphone 4.

15. feluda
    Lollipop Aug 11, 2015

feluda , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Appreciate you doing this.

superplus and rphlfjrd like this.
  16. Akiva
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

Akiva , Aug 11, 2015 :
    My name is Akiva. I have a oneplus one and would very much like the two. I have been following oneplus since the initial smash the past contest and if you give me the invite I promise to share any I get in the future to forum members.

17. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Aug 11, 2015

18. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

rphlfjrd likes this.
  19. Amleshsane
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

Amleshsane , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I am on a Moto G wanting to get my hands on something better. That something better is the 2.
    Is that a good enough reason.

20. sumii0626
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2015

sumii0626 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    YOOO, I'm Sarah or Sumi, either name works, both legal lol. I am a Korean-American and just graduated from my university last Saturday =P My current phone is the iPhone 4. Had it for 6 years and still using it. The screen shattered 2-3 weeks ago and my phone is pretty much overcome with bugs but its eh, still going strong lol. Thought I would be able to get the OPT around July 27th cause my friends a early OPO buyer but his reservation number is worse than mine rofl. Then they kept pushing the release further back and here I am now x__X. Never bothered to get a new phone cause nothing interested me until the OPO (plus my family kept taking my upgrades rofl), but when I heard rumors of a OPT and that it would be smaller, I waited instead of getting the OPO. Not surprised that the release for US was pushed back. Just hope I can get one soon, a upgrade from my phone would be nice x)
    Was 50,000 in line but got pushed back to 117,000 or so on here =( People offered to basically cheat me to the front but I thankfully declined. You can see I have like 0 bumps rofl.
    My member number is new and I signed up when the OPO came out essentially but I guess it never registered. Don't really mind it, it happens I guess. Been active in the forum as of lately and I am enjoying myself x) I stopped begging from my cupcake days haha but since you are giving me a reason to, doesn't hurt to try this once eh? lol

Thats about it and sums up everything =D

I'm guessing you got the OPT for yourself already, excited about getting your hands on it? :)

*edited through out*