[CLOSED] OnePlus 2 Invite Giveaway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyxszs
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

Zyxszs , Aug 11, 2015 :
    My phone: OPO of course [​IMG]

My reason:
    I love rooting and tinkering with my phones.

The developers seem to flock around the OP devices, I love the price and I'm student so this would fit me pretty well I Think [​IMG]. (I forgot to mention that it has a fingerprint scaner)

2. Expres10
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

Expres10 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hi @adamski07
    I want the OPT because my OPO broke some weeks ago and i decided to wait for the 2. As I did with the 3 Invites of OPO i will share the invites of OPT in the forum of course. It´s a fantastic phone and the price is ridiculous if you see what it offers :D:D

3. pmdsp
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

pmdsp , Aug 11, 2015 :
    My name is Pmdsp and im a switcher from IOS TO Android.

After switching i felt like an alien using android and did not like it very much.
    But after using OPO i was very happy with the performance and the features of it. unfortunately i ended up loosing my OPO. I dropped it in the water and it stopped working.

I am current using Mi Note 4G phone, which is good but i seriously miss the performance that OPO use to offer me.

Thanks

4. kjelch1
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

kjelch1 , Aug 11, 2015 :

5. BCatalão
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2015

6. lokeshspmysore
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

lokeshspmysore , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I'm Lokesh SP. I'm the proud owner of OnePlus One and made a lot of my colleagues proud too to have one by sharing one and now i wanna be the proud owner of OnePlus 2 !

7. Jeuwert
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

Jeuwert , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Greetings from Denmark!
    My name is Jesper Andersen and i'm a graphic designer at Connect Marketing in the wonderful city Aarhus (capital of Jutland, and second biggest city i Denmark - damn you Copenhagen:D ).

I have two phone - one for work and a second for free time. The one for work is a HTC and the other one is a delightful Nokia 130. I have to carry both phones... all the time... everywhere! I could by another phone, but i'm waiting for an invite for the OnePlus Two - please don't let me wait no more;-D

8. rishabhagnihotri
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

rishabhagnihotri , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hi,

I am Rishabh from India.I am a college student and hard core fan of the One Plus Two.I am a owner of One Plus One as due to the arrival on OP2, i gave my OPO to dad to experience the brand and now i am waiting for the OPT.I need it today anyhow as i am phoneless.Please if you can help me with getting a invite i would owe you big one.Anyways you are doing a great job.Thanks :)

9. dipenv
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

10. kjelch1
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

kjelch1 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I have the original moto g its a good phone but just a bit slow I LOVE the one plus 2 I have been following one plus then since one plus 1 and I am really excited for when I can get my hands on a phone!!!
    Also if I was to get the invite I would make sure the invites go back to the forums to help others!

11. molten1337
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

12. bhavik123
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

bhavik123 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    IF ANYONE HAS A INVITE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO ME !!!
    WOULD REALLY LOVE TO GIVE THIS OP2 FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT ASAP !!

THANK YOU

13. naderon
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

naderon , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hey Adam,

I'm Nader, living on a small island in BC. I've been using a Nokia Lumia 625 since Dec. 2013 (got it for $40 on a boxing day sale!!). The way that the OnePlus One became a success reinvigorated my interest in phones, and I was gonna get a OPO but decided to wait for the 2 :D

I would love to give this old lumia away to someone who will benefit from it and finally upgrade to something that can handle a browser and app running at the same time :p

Much Love

14. ankitjain88
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

15. uchilharsh
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

16. szba98
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

szba98 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I would be very happy if you choose me. I am a student, I am 17. I have a samsung galaxy S3 mini... and it is always lagging. I've been waiting for the OnePlus 2 since March. My parents told me that i get a new phone if my grades will be good at the end of the year. I've choosen the OP2

17. BlackQuest
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

BlackQuest , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hello I'm Maarten Lips (forum name BlackQuest),

Right now I have the Samsung xcover 2, well kinda. Although it is a waterproof phone, my phone died because of water damage. It died when I was riding my bike back home while it was raining. Couple of weeks ago I went to my nearest Samsung service point and they said that my warranty isn't valid anymore because the phone died of waterdamage.
    Now I'm here, I have worked my butt off to get the money I need for a new phone (got my first job with the shittiest wage ever) and was planning on buying the Motorola Droid Turbo. This was until a friend showed me the Oneplus 2. I was immediatly certain that this is the phone I wanted desperately, so I'm grabbing every chance I have to get an invite. Because I WANT THIS PHONE. Sleepless nights and not seeing my friends kind of sucks, but in the end I hope it is worth it.
    Congratulations to whoever gets your invite (ofcourse I hope it is me, duh).
    I wish everyone a nice day and good luck!

~Maarten Lips

PS My birthday is on 13th of August( yep, saying this is necessary ;)) and also sorry for my bad English, come from the Netherlands :p

18. mbmanjula
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

mbmanjula , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hi mate,

I'm Manjula from Sri Lanka (it seems I'm the only one from SL here). I bought an HTC 816 mobile one and half a month ago and after one month I wasn't happy with the device and sold it out.

I was looking for new mobile to purchase and found out this new OP2 is on the way. So I saved my money to get a OP2 64 GB one straight!.

Currently using just a basic Nokia mobile (Pic was taken from my colleague's Nexus 6). So I'm looking for a fast way to get down a OP2 mobile and your support highly appreciated! :)

Thanks.

PS : No kidding, it's my 24th birthday today :D

19. tristanbloska
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

20. skullngv
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

skullngv , Aug 11, 2015 :
    dude i am from india, i am waiting from 3 months, requesting you to please share the invite