[CLOSED] OnePlus 2 Invite Giveaway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i.4raja
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

2. lizasara95
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

lizasara95 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    hey there, im in my second year of college studying marketing , i have oneplus one and i want to buy the oneplus 2 for my brother, he doesn't own a phone although he is 22 years old:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););););););););););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

3. reasonn
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

reasonn , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Hey, I'm a regular university student hoping to replace my dying nexus 5! Would love an invite!

4. Plague
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

Plague , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Well what can i say, Firstly thanks for offering this invite to the community, I'm a health and safety manager in the UK, my personal phone is the OPO but my works phone is the Nokia 930 and the size of this with a rugged case on is a nightmare to carry around, if i had the OP2 i would be able to run with dual SIMs and make my life so much easier, in addition my daughter can have the OPO then :0

have a good day

Roy

5. j03shm03
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

j03shm03 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hi, I'm Andrew. I'm a software engineer from California, and I currently have the OPO. I got my entire family OPOs last year through the invite system, but my sister recently broke her phone and is now using my dad's old Samsung Galaxy S3. If I get the OPT, I will give it to her as a wedding gift. :)

6. vincent.dimicco
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

vincent.dimicco , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hello..thanks for sharing your invite and for this funny contest..

I am Vincent, from Italy...I works in the It security field...my current phone is a Opo for personal use and Lumia 520 for work..... I absolutely would like to have the Op2 as my definitive phone...for almost 2/3 years... It could be thanking its wonderful specs..., and also being dual sim i could have a single phone for everything...so please extract me for your invite...thanks again

7. oakscraft
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

8. oalf170892
    Donut Aug 12, 2015

oalf170892 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hello there!
    I'm Oscar, and I'm a college student from a beautiful country named Guatemala!! I have right now a OPO, and why I want to get the OPT is mainly because of the fingerprint scanner, i think is the best priced phone for what you get.
    Hope the person who wins your invite, share the ones he receive back!

9. Jamesst20
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2015

Jamesst20 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hi,

I am the developer of the best tool and also the most secure to install OxygenOS or CM12s. See JOxygenOS Installer :) https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...awlessly-clean-install-oxygenos-cos12.290648/

I am also helping someone on the forum building a website to see statistics for invitation : http://renssmit.be/oneplus_data/ (You can see my name at the bottom)

I am also the first who fixed the issue with sound for the OnePlus One : JLouder --> https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/tool-jlouder-v1-0-rc2-makes-your-phone-call-louder.69733/

I am planning to be as useful as I was with the OnePlus One with the Two, but only if I can put my hand on one :)

10. Seraph08
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

11. xelapr
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

xelapr , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Normal guy searching for a op2 invite. Sold op1 to buy the op2. Current phone galaxy s2 and can't be with it anymore that's why I want the op2.

12. boazshaf
    Donut Aug 12, 2015

boazshaf , Aug 12, 2015 :
    I'm Boaz,
    I have two babies(2014,2015) and a sweet wife.
    Phones are just objects and a simple smartphone like the moto-g will probably do the same for me as a OPT. Although that laser focus and fast processor will allow me to better catch a baby's smile or beautiful moment when I need it.

My "daily driver" is now a Nexus 5 after my oneplus1 broke and I had to sell it for parts.

13. adamski07
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

adamski07 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    CLOSED! WILL PICK UP A WINNER LATER TODAY. CHECK THE OP FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER. THANKS

14. amrit097
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

amrit097 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Going into first year of uni. Don't really have a phone but use my mom's iPhone 4 most of the time. I want to get the OPT because one of my cousins had the OPO and it was a great phone for a cheap price which would be affordable for me. Hope i get this but just excited for the OPT launch and can't wait to get my hands on it either it be earlier or later.

15. adamski07
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

adamski07 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Update: Hey guys I am back and I already picked one winner. First, I'd like to thank you all for joining, but I'd like to apologize as well as I cannot give you all an invite. As expected, many of you joined the giveaway, 593 to be exact at the time I picked a winner. And as I initially planned, I randomly chose a winner using random generator online.
    I did try reading some of the post, but I do not have all the time to read all of them. Sorry for that. Thank you tho for taking time in your inputs. Some suggested to pick up the winner based on the likes they get, but someone could easily cheat on that using his multiple accounts. Another one would be picking up which ever one I think needed the invite the most. This is internet, people could lie. So I decided to go by luck and I'd like to
    say congratulation to our winner and as we talked about and he promised, he will also share his invites once he gets his hands on them. Again, thank you so much.
    Please keep checking out the invite sub-forum. Once I get my other invites from purchasing the phone, I'll definitely share it again here. Lastly, please do not hate
    on me for not choosing you. Thanks!

And oh, yes a cupcake won, but I made sure guys he wasn't lying. I asked him for a proof that he did have a OPO before as he mentioned on his reponse on this thread. :)

atlnguyen and deejay01 like this.
  16. Arthur Blanda sen.
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

17. pprado917
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

18. AneeshDK
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

AneeshDK , Aug 12, 2015 :
    If you're gonna select a person at random then why do you wanna know all those details?

19. Awee313
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

20. atlnguyen
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015