[Closed] Oneplus 3 Broken SCREEN!!!

1. pjopaw
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2016

pjopaw , Aug 16, 2016 :
    Witam towarzysza w niedoli.
    I have exactly the same problem - glass has shattered completely after falling down from half a meter (come on, Gorilla Glass 4? must be a joke...). And that's where my problems with support started for good: for several days email exchange with support before they issued a ticket. On 29th of July Arvato received my phone. Then silence, silence, silence. And no answer from support. On 3rd of August price quotation (dated 1st August!!!), sent back the same day, and silence. Nobody answers emails, no one cares. After many days a short info the phone is "in repair" and they "humbly ask to extend your patience for this process". I don't know anything more.
    Really, this OP support sucks!!!
    By the way - how do you check your status with this shity Arvato service?

2. Frank Sekyere
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

Frank Sekyere , Aug 17, 2016 :
    I've been waiting a month now and apparently they only started my repair yester, now I have to wait another 10 days according to them...

3. G_Ark_Quintet_EYhJ
    Donut Aug 17, 2016

G_Ark_Quintet_EYhJ , Aug 17, 2016 :
    This is where you can check the status with Arvato:

https://portal.teleservice.com/tassweb2search/simpleSearch/searchOrder.seam

It seems they got another delivery of spare parts today ... at least my status changed accordingly. Fingers crossed!

roby_9930 and pjopaw like this.
  4. F_Valentin_Mauroy_DYne
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

F_Valentin_Mauroy_DYne , Aug 17, 2016 :

When did you send your phone ? I've been waiting for almost 4 weeks now and nothing changed for me today... Never Settle, more like Never Buying a oneplus phone again.

5. Dr.Sun
    Donut Aug 17, 2016

Dr.Sun , Aug 17, 2016 :
    how to contact this arvato services?
    got my phone delivered to them almost a week ago, but state of repair says "on transportation to service centre warranty".

how to contact them and ask to look into mailbox for my phone?

6. G_Ark_Quintet_EYhJ
    Donut Aug 17, 2016

My phone arrived at Arvato pretty much exactly one month ago ... so yeah, I feel with you.

7. Wahoux
    Lollipop Aug 17, 2016

8. GeesRiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2016

GeesRiK , Aug 17, 2016 :
    UK people:

How much did it cost and how long did it take to get your OP3 screen repaired but OnePlus. And over all experience. How did you do it? Just raise a ticket with support?

9. G_Ark_Quintet_EYhJ
    Donut Aug 17, 2016

What has that to do with the abysmal service quality of a subcontractor OnePlus decided to side with?

Beside that: Yeah, thanks for this thougtful and intelligent hint. I really value your input and that helps me accept you as a person ...

pjopaw likes this.
  10. miselm
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

miselm , Aug 17, 2016 :
    Hi,

I have same problem as majority of you.. It is now already being 4 weeks since my phone arrived to subcontractor of OnePlus and it is being more then 3 weeks since I confirmed screen exchange. But till today no answer from subcontractor. After several inquires within OnePlus, they just informed me that screen was not on stock and it is being delivered to subcontractor. But no one knows how long this will take.

I am very much disappointed that official subcontractor does not have spare parts on stock, especially items like screens, which are probably needed on daily basis. I know majority of our local mobile phone service suppliers are able to do screen change within a day and items are always on stock.

I am very much disappointed by this service and for me probably this was also the last OnePlus phone (although this was already 3rd one bought)..

Mithrel likes this.
  11. Mithrel
    Eclair Aug 18, 2016

Mithrel , Aug 18, 2016 :
    I had the same problems reported here. I sent my repair authorization for Arvato, a few days later I received the same repair budget to authorize.
    Incomprehensible so much incompetence.
    My OP3 is to repair the screen in Arvato for almost a month.
    I think when I receive it, I'll sell it. And I will return to my OPO

12. creatti
    Froyo Aug 18, 2016

creatti , Aug 18, 2016 :
    My status has changed also today. Seems that they have one replacement screen for me also.o_O

13. pjopaw
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2016

pjopaw , Aug 18, 2016 :
    My status unfortunately still the same: "repair delayed due to missing spare parts". :(

14. leiretxu123
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2016

leiretxu123 , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Hey guys

I broke my OnePlus 3 screen more than one month ago. Sent it to Arvato and still did not get it back (although I accepted the reparation cost inmediately). The guys from the customer support told me that this is due to limited availability of spare parts. Did something like this happen to any of you?

15. pirata_1985
    Nougat Aug 18, 2016

16. pjopaw
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2016

pjopaw , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Yeah, to everybody. Just read the thread.

By the way - taking into account that they stopped selling OP3 untill 12th September in Europe as OnePlus has to produce more devices it could mean we will wait very looooong for the spare parts. They're needed for production of new phones....

17. pjopaw
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2016

pjopaw , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Yeah, to everybody. Just read the thread.

By the way - taking into account that they stopped selling OP3 untill 12th September in Europe as OnePlus has to produce more devices it could mean we will wait very looooong for the spare parts. They're needed for production of new phones....

18. dmeerpa
    Donut Aug 18, 2016

dmeerpa , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Also I have my doubts about the screen quality.
    The quality is really not the quality you could and should expect for Gorilla Glass 4!

2 days ago my OP3 slipped from my pocket when I was sitting in my car when opening the door. It felt on the asphalt from not more then 60cm / 23,5 inch on its back, and the display was totally cracked over the hole surface. My other phones like Sony Experia ZL, HTC One M8, Samsung S6 Edge have felt very often on the floor and never had any problems. Except for my Galaxy S6 Edge, that felt from the 1st floor, hitting multiple steps to end on the tiled floor . But even then the damage was a lot less then what I experienced on my OP3. It had just some cracks on the side.

The damage I got on the OP3 after such a little hit is inacceptable for Gorilla Glass 4. Or there is an error in the production process that causes the glass not to be as strong as it should be, or it isn't Gorilla Glass 4.
    My Samsung S6 Edga has also Gorilla Glass 4 and the kind of damage and cracks are not the same structure as the one on the OP3.

I won't pay for a repair. 100€ for a phone that costs 400€, and where you already know, next time it fells its broken again.

19. dmeerpa
    Donut Aug 18, 2016

dmeerpa , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Do you dare to do a trop test against my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with your One Plus 3.
    I have both, and I'm 1000% certain that I will not have any display damage when i drop it from 50cm on the floor, for the OP3 I can assure you, you can buy a new screen.

20. F_Valentin_Mauroy_DYne
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2016

F_Valentin_Mauroy_DYne , Aug 18, 2016 :
    It changed for me also today. I wonder much longer they can make it ! Seriously thinking about seilling the phone as soon as i get it back.