[Closed]OnePlus 3T coupon up for grabs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radeon962
    KitKat Apr 26, 2017

Radeon962 , Apr 26, 2017 :
    As I am no longer a OnePlus supporter and have moved on, I thought someone else might want the $10 coupon that I received.

The people in these forums have been great and what kept me around for so long. I understand the draw of OnePlus phones but I don't agree with how OnePlus has grown to mistreat long time members.

I can't in good conscience spend anymore money supporting OnePlus until they support the people that helped get them to where they are today.

Perhaps things may change as they move forward but I do not hold out hope as OnePlus appears to be like any other vendor now and just looking for their next sale.

I don't have any other coupons so when it is used please note it in the thread.

Good luck and I hope OnePlus 3T owners do not get left for dead after the OnePlus 5 is released like they have done to OnePlus 2/X owners.

Coupon: GSAQKFQXNQGOPQ

IMG_1825.PNG

2. varma246
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2017

varma246 , Apr 26, 2017 :
    Good bye unknown friend. (^_-)

Have a great time with your new ma8[e]1f44d[/e].

kevonn95 likes this.
  3. Drdiamond
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2017

4. jizang
    Lollipop Apr 26, 2017

kevonn95 likes this.
  5. pojr
    Jelly Bean Apr 26, 2017

pojr , Apr 26, 2017 :
    Hey man, thanks for sharing the coupon.

As a fellow OnePlus X owner, I agree that OP should try retaining its original customers.

I'm going to try being more optimistic about this. Carl and his team has not made any public statements about continuing to support the OPX or OP2 in a while.

Maybe Carl and the rest of the team will come through for us, maybe not. With the continued silence, they must be at the very least thinking about whether to keep us around or not.

Edit: Fixed spelling lol

meatandy and airiartev like this.
  6. Op3T User 2002
    Donut Apr 26, 2017

Op3T User 2002 , Apr 26, 2017 :
    I'm op3T owner and hopefully I'm gonna receive the Android o update because it seems like Google will do some really helpful improvements on that

7. TheTechGuru
    Froyo Apr 26, 2017

8. Mann108
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2017

9. Dav8v8
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  10. Radeon962
    KitKat Apr 26, 2017

Radeon962 , Apr 26, 2017 :
    iPhone 7 Plus and Pixel XL, actually.

Bought and used OnePlus One as an early supporter and my oldest son is still using it. Moved onto the Two, X , 3 and 3T with lots of other phones in between.

I buy and sell them to feed my habit of having shiny new things. I get paid to have a phone as it is for work and pleasure so I have the option of buying whatever I want/need.

I keep what works for my use and sell what does not. I have 8 phones on my family share plan so someone is always needing a phone.

For a time it was strictly Android but the lack of regular updates and having different versions of Android depending on the phone and year, made it a hassle as the family tech support gets tiresome.

Using an iPhone or Google phone (Nexus or Pixel) simplifies things as having teenagers using phones makes updated software a necessity and I'm not going to root phones and flash custom ROM's on various phones just to keep them working correctly.

If you area single user and love to tinker with your phone, OnePlus is a good, lower cost option. If after working all day you just want your phone to work, then an iPhone or Google phone have grown to be the best option.

11. Walter.White
    Eclair Apr 26, 2017

Walter.White , Apr 26, 2017 :
    All due respect, but I wouldn't put iPhone and Android in the same sentence (speaking from personal experience). iOS is more for noobs and Instagram generation. I can't imagine any heavy PC user buying iPhone. On the other hand the design is perfect, which is why it attracts so many people (beside the brand name).

elanglois likes this.
  12. rp2pilot
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2017

rp2pilot , Apr 27, 2017 :
    IPhone would be great if it ran Android ;). I used to have an IPhone but I personally loathe the Apple Ecosystem. Everything is designed to force you to buy more "stuff" from Mother Apple. To each their own.. I enjoy the capability of plugging in my flash drive via OTG to transfer files, view movies, etc. Apple doesn't want you to do that; they don't want you to watch a video if you didn't buy it from them. No thanks.

13. Radeon962
    KitKat Apr 27, 2017

Radeon962 , Apr 27, 2017 :
    Then you will not like the path that OnePlus is moving down. It's all about monetizing users and the entire reason they are pushing their home brewed software and other services. Lord knows what the other services may be but I'm sure they will think of something for the fan boys to drink up.

Hmm...Sounds like the Apple concept to me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...how-oneplus-plans-to-make-money-from-you/amp/

Pei explained that the goal is to eventually create a loyal fanbase of users who then spend money with OnePlus in other places after buying a phone. “Later on we can convert these users and monetize them through software and services,” Pei told The Wall Street Journal. “The way we see things is that hardware is increasingly becoming the distribution vehicle for software.” Pei didn’t explain what OnePlus will sell, through presumably it could be some sort of software – perhaps subscription services.

meatandy likes this.
  14. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 27, 2017

meatandy , Apr 27, 2017 :
    I also have a coupon code up for grabs.
    . Coupon: BHDSYKWFONEPHS

15. rp2pilot
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2017

rp2pilot , Apr 27, 2017 :
    If the day comes that OP has become like the Apple Ecosystem, then I'll shop around. That day isn't here yet ;).

16. G_Raghav_gupta_AObY
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2017

17. vaibsmahajan89
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2017

18. G_hello_world_kiJf
    Donut Apr 27, 2017

G_hello_world_kiJf , Apr 27, 2017 :
    It was already used dude

19. G_Rushikesh_patil_vTyP
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2017

20. vaibsmahajan89
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2017

vaibsmahajan89 , Apr 27, 2017 :
    I received it 30 mins back and i never used it.
    Somebody already used it before you....