3. I see no difference

21 vote(s)
    7.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 8, 2016

nyzproof333 , Nov 8, 2016 :
    I'm sure my Pixel XL and my Wife's 7Plus will not see a device refresh in 4 months from Google or Apple.

mklavas likes this.
  2. malidan
    Nougat Nov 8, 2016

malidan , Nov 8, 2016 :
    Define demand as a number? The same was said of the first devices built yet the total number sold does not even equal what LeEco sold in their first 9 months.
    Do you really listen to Carl, if you read half the things he has said since they started you would not have quoted him.
    Demand means different things for different companies, you could make 100 per month and say you can't keep up with demand.

Amoled shortage? Really? Yet the general consensus is that the OP3t will be fitted with the same screen Optic Amoled( Samsung ) or will it be the Chinese built one use by Xiaomi?
    Lol The OP3 maybe faster than the Pixel but it ain't fast than the rest of the new devices, have you seen the Honor 8 Hammer the OP3? No!
    The market is moving faster than ever and I think you seriously overestimate how many people want the OP3.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/huawei-emotion-ui-kirin-rubbish-really.472025/

3. Helbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2016

Helbro , Nov 8, 2016 :
    Yuhu another thread opened!!!

Pssssst... I tell you a secret...

There... There is a search button... Did you know that? Did you know there are allready like 10 threads?

Let me guess you didn't know this button huh?

waiting-for-summer-like-2101643_01.png

4. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2016

Intruder71 , Nov 8, 2016 :
    I waited two months then waited another month post payment to receive it then a further 2 months later they release a new device . . . My timing was OK even considering the backlog , whereas oneplus timing is piss poor to say the least . . .

Mitsu71 likes this.
  5. ChinChinati
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2016

ChinChinati , Nov 8, 2016 :
    its not guaranteed though. what will you do if it happens? will you cry? or will you accept the fact that your phones are still one of the best and be happy about them

Shuzaan and G_Zach_Dokuchic_rcxM like this.
  6. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2016

They were all speculation pre any announcement . . . Been using forums before they were forums things like bbs don't need advice ta. . .

7. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 8, 2016

Psst....I tell you a secret.

There...there is a Report button instead of bumping said thread to the top of recent.

Let me guess you didn't know that button existed huh?

8. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 8, 2016

I will be upset and I don't think the OP in this thread is crying.

Ever seen a Nexus refresh mid cycle? How bout an iPhone refresh mid cycle. Yeah, me either.

Shuzaan and Intruder71 like this.
  9. HFidalgo
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2016

HFidalgo , Nov 8, 2016 :
    I'm guessing on a tablet for a few days, now. For me it would make much more sense the release of a different type of device, other than a phone so identical to its predecessor.

Now, about the rumors thing: I've moved beyond the idea of it being just that, since I've seen OnePlus' tweet T-7.

10. WaaJoo
    Froyo Nov 8, 2016

WaaJoo , Nov 8, 2016 :
    lol, its not normal that they make so fast a new one, it affects the OnePlus 3 users!

11. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2016

Good point well put!

nyzproof333 likes this.
  12. ScareYa

ScareYa , Nov 8, 2016 :
    Not just in China. All Asia loves "phablets". But you are right, they denied any continuation of the X. They also announced to end the production of the X and just a few days ago you could buy some new X here in Europe. It is still not removed from the shop...

ChinChinati likes this.
  13. ChinChinati
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2016

those cycles were created by those companies itself and they can change it whenever they want.

14. zacharyd0715
    Eclair Nov 8, 2016

zacharyd0715 , Nov 8, 2016 :
    Are you kidding me? This whole thread is because you're angry that a theoretical phone that hasnt been announced yet will theoretically get updates faster and a new OS sooner...

Dude you need to chill, maybe see a shrink or something if all this theoretical issues are causing you this much grief. And even if it does get announced and it does get nougat, so what, you phone will still work just as well as it's been said before.

Helbro likes this.
  15. G_Foster_Ntiamoah_qqTa
    Donut Nov 8, 2016

G_Foster_Ntiamoah_qqTa , Nov 8, 2016 :
    grow up dude or go play with your kid friends

16. j244

j244 , Nov 8, 2016 :
    I would do both
    But didn't OnePlus say that they will do this as well? 1 each year? (Really asking)

17. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 8, 2016

But they won't and we both know that.

18. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2016

It's not theoretical anymore are you kidding me you can't read a G+ post? You seem very literate to me . . . .

19. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2016

It's been far from a year since the 3 was released . . . .

20. ChinChinati
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2016

yeah they did and i am not saying they wont stick to their word. i will wait until it gets launched before saying anything. but even if a better phone does get released i wont be upset about it