Other [CLOSED]Oneplus 6T, Andriod 10, Issue thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mihir Hathi
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2019

Mihir Hathi , Nov 13, 2019 :
    There are several issues that I have been facing while using the Andriod 10 update that I downloaded from the Oneplus updater app that is created by Adhiraj Singh Chauhan
    Here are the issues that I faced-
    1. Instagram app shuts down abruptly when I try to zoom in a photo especially if it is a series of photos.
    2. Andriod Auto/ Bluetooth for the car does not work when the call is going on. The person on the other side can not listen to my voice and their voice is also choppy.
    3. The phone shuts down itself after a number of apps are opened at the same time. This weirdly enough only happens after 11.45 pm.
    4. The clock on the notification shade disappears abruptly only to come when I swipe down the notification shade.
    5. It takes longer to shut down several apps.
    6. The phone heats up a lot while playing not so heavy games like the "BB Racing 2" and becomes hotter than a leather seat on a summer day when playing games like Call of Duty mobile and FIFA mobile.
    7. It was already an issue with the Oneplus TV that the hotspot from the mobile did not connect with the wifi of the TV but now the issue is more severe. Even after it connects, the Oneplus TV shows the network as "No internet access" for a straight 10 minutes.
    8. (THIS IS JUST A PERSONAL PREFERENCE) I loved the downloads app in the app drawer. kinda miss it now.

2. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 13, 2019