[Closed] OnePlus 6T is Dash

?

Do you think Warp charge which can Charge 100% in just 30 minutes will be a History ?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2018.
  1. That would be Awesome..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, Warp charge would be better than removal of headphone jack !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't Need Warp Charge , But I need Headphone Jack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2018

Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9 , Sep 21, 2018 :
    Lately we fellow fans of OnePlus is hearing a ton of news and Rumors on the OnePlus 6T.

And here are some of my Ideas or secret that OnePlus is keeping away from us !

This is my hours of thinking and I came to an conclusion about the new OnePlus 6T.

OnePlus was a revolution of innovation and idea from the past 5 year ! Who can provide the better beast spec flagship devices in the history for an awesome Budget Price !

It's been 5 years now from 2013 where OnePlus One was born ! Even now My OnePlus One is perfectly fine and Ian using it as my Daily Driver ! And even I own a OnePlus 3T , thought to buy OnePlus 5T but I decided to buy OnePlus 6 , (But Still Haven't bought it).

Here is the reason why ?

OnePlus 6 wasn't a Great upgrade from 5T.

So I decided to wait a bit more for the OnePlus 6T .

Sorry for my Boring story !

And here is my actual Ideas !

OnePlus was partnered with BBK Electronics like we always know ! And OnePlus is also an Parent Company of Oppo and Vivo Since 2013.

Here are some specs of OnePlus 6T (Rumored One's)

Snapdragon 845

Triple cameras (it won't be happening)

8 GB/6GB RAMs

64/128/256 GB storage

In-Display FingerPrint Scanner (AI printing sensors and Optical scanning ) for Super fast Unlocking

No headphone jack (it's quiet sad but Iam ok with it )

Water Notch Display (which is Quiet super small)

And

Finally,

Dash Charge Or SuperDash Charge or "WARP" Charge !

Yea , You guys know now where Iam Going with right !

Yea I just spoke about the Charging technology !

So like I have said ,

OnePlus is Planning Something Huge on OnePlus 6T ,

But I found some Similarities of these Same Specs of OnePlus 6T on Oppo R17 Pro and Oppo Find X !

Here is the reason why ,

Oppo is yet to release Oppo R17 and Oppo R17 Pro ,

Now just think ,

Oppo R17 even has water Notch display , In display fingerprint scanner , but the Oppo R17 comes with the HeadPhone jack and the Vooc Technology (Oppo Fast Charging) .

OnePlus is using Oppo's same charging tech Vooc's charge as Dash charge on OnePlus devices since OnePlus 3!

But here is the twist , as per Spec Sheet , Oppo R7 Pro and Oppo Find X has SuperVooc charging technology ! And these too guys even doesn't has an Headphone Jack !

But , like I have said Oppo R7 does have an Headphone Jack but it doesn't have SuperVooc Charging technology , it only has Vooc technology !

And I just seen a YouTube Video of Charging Speed of Oppo Find X which uses SuperVooc technology ! Which was amazing !

Here is the video you could just watch it here:

This was tested by Wit Rigz.

The Oppo Completely charged its 3,700 mah battery in just 34 minutes ! So by doing the math , it just charged the phone's 60% in just 15 or 10 minutes , it completed 80+ in just 20 minutes !

And this same technology is release in Oppo R17 Pro version (not R7) !

And the same spec as of OnePlus 6T !

So as per my imagination ! OnePlus is in trouble with its Dash Charge Trademark !

They Loosed Thier bid against Amazon and other company (sorry I can't remember the name, in Europe!

*Note : Not an issue with the trademark in Asia*

So OnePlus has Filled a new Name "WARP CHARGE" !

So my Question is - Does OnePlus Ditched headphone Jack for Thier new Warp Charging technology which charges 100% in just 34 minutes !

Also OnePlus have said that OnePlus 6T will be having a bigger size battery and you can see the big difference between OnePlus 6 and 6T on SOT ! AND ARE THEY PLANING TO BRING 3700 MAH BATTERY (OPPO FIND X ) SAME SIZE ! ALONG WITH WARP CHARGE ?

WHO KNOWS ?

AS YOU GUYS KNOW ! *ONEPLUS AWESOME* !

SO THEY WILL DO SOME TRICK HERE !

Due to all these trademark issues ! OnePlus need to do something with new name "Warp" ! So they may bring This same charging speed technology ! (Just my opinion)

And also Our Pete Leu said to Techrader that OnePlus is bringing a new technology on OnePlus 6T that's why they removed headphone jack, And as per leaks Everyone is thinking that it's about the new In display Fingerprint sensor ! But I think it's not ! It's about the Charging speed and way faster !

And he also said that headphone jack space can be provided with new technology !

So as like Oppo R17 Pro and Find X (which doesn't have Headphone jack but has SuperVooc) I think they are trying to tell us that ! Without Removal of headphone jack they cant provide Warp charge tech?

Let's see !

Don't spam me ! Let World Know about this !

Cheers,

Madan
    From India

2. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Sep 21, 2018

camohan , Sep 21, 2018 :
    I can only understand "Don't spam" in the entire wall of text. Not sure what you want to convey but feel free to discuss in the existing speculation thread on 6T.

Pointless thread closed.

Bouncer71 and Punk_69 like this.