[CLOSED] Oneplus 6T launch event ticket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F_Shivankur_Uniyal_Emqp Eclair Oct 21, 2018

F_Shivankur_Uniyal_Emqp, Oct 21, 2018 :
    Hi,
    I am really interested in attending the oneplus 6t launch event in delhi. If anyone has a extra pass kindly let me know i will pay for the same.

Thanks and Regards
    Shivankur Uniyal

2. Shubham216 Donut Oct 21, 2018

3. dilip1234567 Cupcake Oct 28, 2018

4. Aman_kalyan Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

Aman_kalyan, Oct 29, 2018 :
    Sadly even if someone has an extra pass it won't work as during the time of check in you need to have the govt ID proof bearing the name which was used to book the tickets. I'd advise you to watch the Livestream instead as you'll be be paying for the tickets that you can't even use.

5. ravi4ever Jelly Bean Community Expert Oct 29, 2018

ravi4ever, Oct 29, 2018 :
    I don't think that's a big issue, you need invite to get entry and a valid Govt ID proof that's it, there are people who booked from all over India but now could not make it to the event so they are passing it over to their friends.

6. Aman_kalyan Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

7. anuragnala Cupcake May 6, 2019

anuragnala, May 6, 2019 :
    Will the people who have got the invites from their friends be permitted to enter? PS: The invite bears the name of my friend entered during the checkout.
    Is there any hope or way?

8. razzor228 Gingerbread May 9, 2019

razzor228, May 9, 2019 :
    First of all this is an old thread please dont bump it. Technically you can enter if you have the QR Code and carry a identity card to prove your age and identity. Not necessarily be the same which booked the ticket.

@camohan @Funk Wizard Please close this redundant thread! Thanks!

9. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator May 9, 2019

OALEXANDER, May 9, 2019 :
    Use the report function rather tagging mods.
    Old thread bumped and closed.