[CLOSED] Oneplus 7t Update 11.0.2.1 Issues via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z1557862871674
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2021

Z1557862871674 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Hi Users,

After updating to 11.0.2.1 anyone facing issues?

They mentioned some bugs resolved in camera as well. But I got new issue with my camera😂, If I take photo by tilting/rotating my mobile down, then captured photo is not saving ,its automatically deleting by itself.

2. V1608741550554
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2021

3. Cheetosdust
    Moderator Moderator Jul 30, 2021

Cheetosdust , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Hello,

sorry to read that you are facing problems with the new update on your OnePlus 7T.

However, there’s already an official thread opened about the OxygenOS 11.0.2.1 update, as you can see here. Please continue the discussion there. Not only are you helping keep the forums tidy, you’ll have more members noticing your problem.

The best way to pass the message directly to the OnePlus team, however, is to use the feedback tool. To do so, please open the Community App, press the red button with the “+” sign and choose the option “Feedback”.

To avoid having more threads closed in the future, please use the search function. And give the Terms of Service and Rules of the forums a read when you have a moment.

Since you already have all the information and links needed, I am going to close this thread.
    Thank you.

Hello,

If you are also experiencing problems with the OxygenOS 11.0.2.1 update, please read my message above. Explain your situation in the official thread and don’t forget to use the feedback tool that you can find in the Community App.

Thank you.

superplus likes this.