[CLOSED]Oneplus 7T update via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kratverma
    Donut May 9, 2021

kratverma , via OnePlus 7T , May 9, 2021 :
    Since the last update, i don't understand why the developers are so lazy or what, or they are paid to do such a job. The phone is so lagy and buggy right now. It was way better earlier.
    This new update has tones of problems, the most annoying is screen stuttering like hell, once you put your phone in 90hz it will randomly starts slowing down reducing refresh rate to the lowest. There are countless problems are my fellow friends posted already and this is serious if you're not good at doing something putting your 100% effort don't do that naa!! The company should provide an option to rollback to the previous one.(I know its possible but 🙂)
    Dear one plus stop doing with the OEMS, if its a paid job to make the phone slower. Then my dear good friends you are doing your best job 😊🙏🏻 and will see the results within couple of days. Not a single has survived this hustle after making there consumers or putting them to a situation like it is now for 7 series owners.
    Company work on a feedback system and i guess you guys are getting enough feedback nowdays. Information is considered as the backbone of any company and how you manipulate with the right group of person decides the direction of the company in going up or down. And it is going ⬇️.
    Thankyou

O1599906718244 and Nattapon.Yao like this.
  2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 9, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 9, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-oneplus-7t-pro-and-oneplus-7t.1420069/unread
    Instructions on how to report issues are in the first post
    Thread closed

kratverma likes this.