3. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 22, 2020

tEf0o likes this.
  4. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2020

5. tEf0o
    Jelly Bean Sep 23, 2020

6. playmaker ram , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 24, 2020 :
    Then the question is - will they even give your carrier access to the phone or make it impossible to buy, simultaneously telling you to hold your breath. I've never been the type to troll or leave any negativity anywhere, but this has been the most frustrating experience with any product I've ever taken a liking to. I can not understand how such a great product could fail so miserably at something so simple as being consistent with releasing upgrades. I'm with T-Mobile in the US and have been happy for the most part with the 7T Pro Mclaren, but was really looking forward to seeing if the 8 Pro would take care of the few annoyances. I fully intended to stick with OnePlus, but a year later I've only experienced the run-around and a phantom upgrade. I'd be a fool to wait another couple of months to see if OnePlus matured into a real phone company and made a new pro version available while I could've had 2 or 3 upgrades from the flagships I thought they were competing with.

7. ronnyhawks320
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 26, 2020

ronnyhawks320 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 26, 2020 :
    I'm guessing that they're not going to go with the pro version this year considering that last year a lot of people who wanted to finance the phone through their carrier were stuck buying the regular OnePlus 8 version, when everybody wanted the pro version, which was only available by purchasing it in full outright through OnePlus or somewhere else other than a carrier. A lot of people cried when T-Mobile said that they weren't going to stock the 8 Pro. I think not having a pro version is going to be able to market one device to more people and keep development down instead of them having to develop for two phones they will only have to develop for one phone 🤷🏻‍♂️

playmaker ram likes this.
  8. Zebby
    Froyo Sep 26, 2020

9. chrisjgill75
    Eclair Sep 29, 2020

10. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Oct 8, 2020

OALEXANDER , Oct 8, 2020 :
    So the news the community members have is there is None
    Yes, this was published

More details we can only see on the launch day and what surprises will be there ..:rolleyes:
    Answered, Closing Thread