[CLOSED] OnePlus 9pro 90fps is not supported via OnePlus 9 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArunYellapragada , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Today they released 90fps option for iphone 13 pro max which launched 2 months ago...

OnePlus 9pro launched 7 months ago and still they didn't released. I don't know why. I've think Pubg is not interested in OnePlus devices I guess.

OnePlus team you need to look into this issue.

I have mainly purchased this OnePlus 9pro for gaming but I'm unhappy now because of this issue.

2. Best Answer
    Akshansh_Jaiswal , via OnePlus 9 Pro co-developed with Hasselblad , Dec 3, 2021 :
    It will not come anytime soon, i think because of heating issues of this soc even OnePlus's advertised feature hyper touch doesn't work (and they don't seem to solve this issue). It was really a bad year to buy high end Android phone because of snapdragon 888.

3. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Aaron2017 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    As this is a user forum nobody from OnePlus will read this.
    You can give feedback about it to OnePlus here
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    And contact the game developers about it as well.
    You can try this guide to see if it works to enable it but there's no guarantee that it'll work
    https://brgeeks.com/unlock-pubg-mobile-90-fps/

Aaron2017 likes this.
  5. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

6. harshit.b.
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2021

7. ArunYellapragada , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 29, 2021 :
    My question is they released 90fps officially for iphone 13 pro max which released 2 months ago. Why not OnePlus 9Pro which released 7 months ago !!

I know how to root devices and do all kind of stuff but when we are spending money for a premium product we deserve to get official updates.

8. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Dec 3, 2021

pablofg1978 , Dec 3, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    Please use the search before creating a new thread, there are similar threads already open for discussion and answered.
    Contact the app developer and ask them to add support for your device model.
    You can also use the feedback section on the community app to submit your request directly to OnePlus.
    Take in mind that Android and IOS are two different OS.
    Thread closed