[CLOSED] OnePlus 9Pro Flagship Killer via OnePlus 9 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schnc04
    Froyo May 17, 2021

schnc04 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 17, 2021 :
    I know that this post will get deleted before 24Hours
    Dear OnePlus Why you guys are telling the same and same to fill the feedback and upload the log. every OnePlus 9Pro device will get heated and battery Backup is worst. Please dont discourage the name of OnePlus device as a flagship killer. This device is not a 10K or 20K priced device its is a 70K device you guys has given a Big hype For HasselBlad,5G band and LTPO pannel which gives battery Backup but none of these statements is up to the mark they are fake and hyped please do something about these issues and next time please don't comment as give feedback and upload log file.

Issues
    1) Heating issue
    2) Battery Backup
    3) HasselBlad Camera
    4) Some third party not supported
    5) As your statement not getting fully charged in 28Mts
    6) 5G Band Support (Fake Comment)
    7) Amazon prime is not playing in full screen view
    8) Back Pannel and camera getting scratches easily
    9) Gallery Getting Lagged
    10) Sensor is not working properly while Calling

online Customer support doesn't have the knowledge to give a correct answer for these questions

if any of these findings are wrong if any one comment that all of these issues are wrong i will delete my post

Last edited: May 17, 2021

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat May 17, 2021

Shailender Sharma , May 17, 2021 :
    So, what do you want from the fellow members of the community?

Do you know that OnePlus Developers team don't read these threads? And it is of no use for the fellow users. A redundant thread, cluttering the forum.

Never buy a device only based on marketing hype. You should have thoroughly researched it before making a buying decision.

Caoimhín, the_o2, Tokolozi and 3 others like this.
  3. schnc04
    Froyo May 17, 2021

schnc04 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 17, 2021 :
    Dear brother can you show me some research data that released before OnePlus 9pro 1st sale day saying that all the this hype is fake and one more thing you are saying that all i said is correct and every one need to do some research before buying OnePlus device 😂😂😂. Before commenting any thing think and comment and one more thing we members post anything in this community is just for fun and no msg will be read by any devoloper thanks for the knowledge

Last edited: May 17, 2021

4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 17, 2021

pablofg1978 , May 17, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    First of all, threads only gets deleted if the content is inappropriate.
    Secondly, this is a community forum, not support.
    Third, report your issues directly to OnePlus using the feedback section is the best way to get your issues resolved. For that, developers needs the logs. So far, you didn't submitted any bug report for any of the issues that you listed.
    Furthermore, you already posted on another thread almost the same content of what you posted here.
    • Please, read and follow the forum rules.
    • Report your issues using the proper channels.
    • Use the search before creating a new thread
    • Don't create duplicate threads
    Thread closed