Not open for further replies.
  1. Viyas1010
    Donut Jul 28, 2021

2. KluGe
    Lollipop Jul 28, 2021

KluGe , Jul 28, 2021 :
    Do not create duplicate threads!

OnePlus buds z audio isn't playing or is very distorted
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-buds-z-audio-isnt-playing-or-is-very-distorted.1474845/

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021

Caomhin likes this.
  3. Viyas1010
    Donut Jul 28, 2021

4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 28, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 28, 2021 :
    Duplicating posts will make it harder to follow through with other users, and it's against community rules.

5. Cheetosdust
    Moderator Moderator Jul 28, 2021

Cheetosdust , Jul 28, 2021 :
    Hello Viyas1010,

sorry to read that you are facing problems with your OnePlus Buds Z.

However, you already opened a thread explaining your situation where you were getting help from other members of the Community. There is no need to open more than one.

Please use the search function of the forums before creating a new thread and read the Terms of Service and Rules of the forums. There you’ll find everything you need to know to avoid having more threads closed in the future.

I also suggest that you pay attention to the subforum where you are starting a thread. This thread was started in the OnePlus 9 Series and the original one was posted on the Accessories section.

I’ve read that the problem was solved, but if you need more assistance regarding your OnePlus Buds Z with your OnePlus 9R, continue the discussion on your original thread.

Since you already have all the information you need and the correct link, I am going to close this thread.

Thank you.

Caomhin likes this.