[CLOSED] Oneplus haters get a life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joebass96
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2016

joebass96 , Jul 20, 2016 :
    I have been on this forum for just coming up to 3 weeks now,I came on when I bought the oneplus 3.
    All I have done is show that I am happy with the oneplus 3,agreed with certain posts or defended my opinion on the oneplus 3.
    I have noticed there seems to be a few on here,who seem to attack people who show how happy they are with the oneplus 3 in particularly.
    These people have never even owned a oneplus,and just spout hate on oneplus.
    They say things yeah but wait till this happens then you won't be happy.
    Yeah oneplus is so great isn't it buddy read all the complaints over the last year or so yeah oneplus is so great man you will be waiting for Android N 12 months later than the Nexus and Samsung!
    Anything they can think of that will use hate against oneplus it seems.
    I haven't been on here that long and have has to ignore 6 people already!
    Why are they even on a oneplus forum?
    I am not a biased fanboy in anything,I love android yes,but I also admit i Apple make the best tablets in my opinion,I have an ipad pro 9.7 etc.
    So I am not biased in anyway, if I like something I will say,
    if I don't like something I will say it.
    And my opinion so far on the oneplus 3 has been really positive and enjoying using it.
    Who knows that may well change hopefully not,but I obviously can't see in the future.
    All I can say is at this moment in time and the last 3 weeks,I have really enjoyed owning the oneplus 3 and enjoy using it.
    That's all I can say.

TrippyZ, otto2, pirata_1985 and 2 others like this.
  2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jul 20, 2016

3. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 20, 2016

4. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 20, 2016

funmunke , Jul 20, 2016 :
    Us old timers are used to it by now. We've taken to trolling the haters.
    [​IMG]

The1Lion, jkb114, Mydealz and 4 others like this.
  5. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 20, 2016

The1Lion, SoniaB, pirata_1985 and 2 others like this.
  6. sfomin
    Nougat Jul 20, 2016

sfomin , Jul 20, 2016 :
    For a moment i thought you were a cupcake... But you are a honeycomb, so this is even more confusing[​IMG]

7. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Jul 20, 2016

The1Lion, Shi_Thead and funmunke like this.
  8. Shi_Thead
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2016

The1Lion and Tobikage like this.
  9. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 20, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 20, 2016 :
    You're very right! My theory is that there are three types of trolls on this forum - (1) the natural killjoys - whose role in life is to dampen everyone's spirit, regardless of the facts. They usually project and take out their personal failures on the happy go lucky forum members. Some of these people have become unwilling trolls and professional OP haters as a result of a bad experience with OP - they're damaged goods themselves:rolleyes:. (2) Then we have the 'paid trolls or moles' those ones have been paid specifically by OP's rivals to destroy a new device and to prevent new adoption. Usually these trolls are quite creative in how they carry out their mission and will usually start a very negative thread and ask for comments or take polls. There are many genuine forum members who also start threads but you can identify the trolls by their negative comparison threads and complaints about paper specs or features they haven't themselves used. The 3rd group are not trolls but 'OP Grumps' they do not mean harm but have developed a love hate relationship with OP and will use any opportunity to point out OP's weaknesses, although they will usually suggest positive options, but generally they will dampen things.

Generally trolls are attracted to each other and will usually converge on a positive thread like hungry vultures ready to tear you apart, but as they say 'Misery loves company' so don't be surprised and don't take them too seriously as there's not much you can do about all three types cos it's a free world, and trolling is a game...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016

TrippyZ, otto2, riffraff81 and 2 others like this.
  10. Sera69

Sera69 , Jul 20, 2016 :
    3 Weeks? You should have been here for the OP2 release! Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! You don't know, man! You weren't there! You weren't there, man!

joebass96, sfomin and Shi_Thead like this.
  11. Shi_Thead
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2016

Shi_Thead , Jul 20, 2016 :
    There is a lot more than that there are two different threads dedicated to troll spotting. @hkagashe might have them linked.

joebass96 and stephenboyo like this.
  12. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 20, 2016

The1Lion likes this.
  13. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 20, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 20, 2016 :
    True! Yes

funmunke likes this.
  14. christopheredbert
    Honeycomb Jul 20, 2016

joebass96 likes this.
  15. jaimal_tandel

jaimal_tandel , Jul 20, 2016 :
    You deserve an attack as well... You own a phone that's in the limelight right now so you won't understand... Also, if this is your first Oneplus phone then you cannot judge people and ask them 'to get a life' because you'll never understand problems faced by OP2 and OPX users
    EDIT:Oh wait, you're the same guy me and @unmaskedfalesh attacked previously.
    Sorry for this attack... I said you'll get positive things if you make a positive thread, right?
    There you go: thank you for this post dear user, ( EDIT 2: corrected 'dead user' to 'dear user') I will now go and get a life worth enjoying instead of being sad about my buggy phone and ignore people who have a non buggy phone :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016

16. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jul 20, 2016

The1Lion, SoniaB, funmunke and 3 others like this.
  17. joebass96

Yes you are totally right.
    I have only encountered number 1 and maybe number 2 so far.
    Listen I am not blind to the fact that all companies have problems,and yes oneplus has had problems and unfortunately people haven't been happy with a particular purchase or a bad experience with customer service etc,yes I get all that but what annoys me is the trolls try and make out that oneplus is the worst company out there,and there perfect Nexus or Samsung is the most perfect company out there with never any problems.
    Oh and they are getting android N well before the oneplus 3 owners! Lol
    Yes I have noticed they seem to defend each other so much,I will be having a conversation and sharing my opinion with one then just out of the blue a troll will be defending the other person and attacking me! From knowhere.
    All I said was I am happy with the oneplus 3 so far.

meatandy likes this.
  18. pirata_1985
    Nougat Jul 20, 2016

jimberkas likes this.
  19. riffraff81
    KitKat Jul 20, 2016

funmunke and joebass96 like this.
  20. joebass96

Yes there are a few that I have ignored so far

Dunnow,ilovesoneplus (quite an ironic nname as he obviously doesn't!)
    Loveit,nyzproof333, malidan (he seems to be quite well known)
    jaimal_tandel,unmaskedfalesh,
    Maybe more to ignore soon lol.

meatandy likes this.