[Closed] Oneplus is afraid due to their lies regrading OP7 pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anilkigal
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

anilkigal , May 29, 2019 :
    Changed topic of my thread removed voting regrading Fake DXO mark result. Without my concern now it's proved oneplus have lied and they are failed to deliver anything near to their lies.
    1559100723301.jpg

1559100723333.jpg

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 29, 2019

B_Wrath , May 29, 2019 :
    Stop creating pointless threads. Your thread was merged with other threads. Your stupid dxo poll is still avaliable.

If they are afraid, they could have deleted your thread instead of merging it.

DrummerBoi and Discostu like this.
  3. anilkigal

First of all behave your self and how come you merge my thread with some other thread when they have totally different themes, camera quality sucks and it still sucks and why the hell this thread not showing that voting. And u r part of this lie

4. Discostu
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2019

Discostu , May 29, 2019 :
    Stop being such a conspiracy theorist.

Your original thread and "poll" is here: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-leave-your-camera-version-below.1035633/

Get rid of your phone and leave the forums if you are so enraged at OnePlus.

5. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 29, 2019

B_Wrath , May 29, 2019 :
    First, I don't work for OnePlus nor I am a moderator. So, I'm not the one who merged it.

Second, moderators have the right to merge threads which they deem are similar. Both your thread and the thread it read merged with was about people moaning about the camera. It is the same theme.

Third, use your brain and read the damn thread you have been commenting on yesterday. It still has the useless poll.

Fourth, I'm sick of your idiotic threads.

6. anilkigal

Wow what a advice, I got this you guys are part of some online forum gang hired/paid by oneplus which stops users to present harsh truth. Whatever am not afraid of u guys. Do whatever u can do

7. anilkigal

So stop reading these threads why are u so concerned if u r no modrater xyz whats ur role in mocking users. G T H O

8. Discostu
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2019

Precisely right. In the same way you have been hired/paid by other OEM's to come onto OnePlus' forums and post drivel endlessly.

DrummerBoi and B_Wrath like this.
  9. anilkigal

Discostu

Precisely right. In the same way you have been hired/paid by other OEM's to come onto OnePlus' forums and post drivel endlessly.​

Wow u caught me... James bond right...Or sherlock

10. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 29, 2019

B_Wrath , May 29, 2019 :
    It's a public forum. I can comment wherever I want.

But you cannot create pointless, useless, idiotic threads.
    That's so innovative. Calling people shills just because they don't agree with your point. By that logic, most of the community members should be paid by Oneplus because many of us think that you are just an idiot.

DrummerBoi, KuroYami and Discostu like this.
  11. Discostu
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2019

Exactly, just like you finding out we are paid by OnePlus. o_O

DrummerBoi and B_Wrath like this.
  12. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 29, 2019

B_Wrath , May 29, 2019 :
    Oh by the way, you crying about the poll, you created it on the browser version. The community app doesn't show polls.
    Logic dictates you see the browser version to check your poll. But looking at your history, I can't expect logic from you.

13. anilkigal

Not many of u a few of u or can say same 2-3 guys I got your pattern. And next howcome you guys get so angry most of users agree with me and camera quality is a bit improved still bad and u guys defending it like it hurts u in some way well I have no time to discuss it anymore I have said what I want to say. Bye

G_Gurdeep_singh_Saini likes this.
  14. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator May 29, 2019

camohan , May 29, 2019 :
    Thread answered and closed.

script, DrummerBoi and B_Wrath like this.